𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀: 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱-𝘁𝗼-𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼

hi, anonymous here. (pls don't skip this)

i don't know if you can tell from the description, or just a glance at the chapters, this isn't like the other books that I've written in the past.

it's pretty much like a tv series or like one that you would see on Netflix, but it's in the form of a book.

okay, firstly i worked on this book for almost a year, and it took a lot of developing and rewriting to complete it. Out of all the books on my profile, i would rather you copied the ideas off my other books rather than this one (this is not me giving you permission to do so!)

everything is original from the book cover to the character names, obviously, the abilities have been inspired by other shows and movies that I've watched, but i made each one unique and something that i can call mine.

also, within each season, the timelines will be a bit confusing so I'll just clarify it right now, so you know as you're reading:

season 1: sophomore year

season 2: short continuation of sophomore year and then a time jump to junior year

season 3: senior year

finally, there will be another "extras:" chapter published later on explaining each characters ability and origin story, which you can always go back to, to familiarise yourself with the information, just in case you forgot.

That's really all you need to know.

Hope you enjoy x