𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟳: 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲?

| katalina |

"Oww!" Skylar groaned as she finally woke up. I rocked slightly as I stared at my crossed legs. "Kat?" She called and she looked up and saw me. "Where are we?" She asked as her hands sunk into the sand slightly.

Her eyes glanced downwards before she got up and looked around. She had a confused look on her face as the wind whipped past us and the heat suddenly made my sweats really uncomfortable.

"Katalina," Skylar repeated, her American accent disappearing as she spoke. "Adrienna, look around," I said in a bored tone as I stood up and dusted the sand off my body. Her eyes widened as a traveller rode past us on his camel, with his cart full of goods.

"We're not in 2018 are we?" She asked slowly and I shook my head.

| khloe |

"Finally," Harley mumbled as I lifted my face from the floor. "What's going on?" I asked as I looked around the ground. I stood up and realised we were in a classroom.

"We fell through a hole and landed in a different classroom," Chase drawled and I took in his bored expression and Ricky looked unamused.

"Okay, so nothing happened. Why are we still here?" I asked as I walked around the class and Harley pointed to the classroom door. I walked towards it and she followed me.

We opened the door and poked our heads through it. "What am I looking at?" I whispered and Harley turned my head to the right.

"Is this real?" I mumbled in awe and Harley nodded her head.

My eyes squinted and refocused as I stared at myself. I was leaning against my locker with Athena and a group of football players. I watched as Harley and Carter walked past us, well me, over there.

I looked in the other direction and Katalina, well Luna, descended down the staircase with a stoic face. People moved aside as she walked confidently down the corridors. I looked up at Harley and she gave me a look.

I looked straight ahead and I locked eyes with Carter. He peered at me closely and my eyes widened as Harley tugged me back into the room.

She locked the door and pulled the blinds down. "So that's our problem," I said slowly and she nodded. "Something tells me we're not supposed to be here," I mumbled. "We travelled back in time," Ricky stated and we looked at him.

"It's just a guess, but we travelled about 2 years back"

"So we're not friends?" I questioned.

"Yet." Harley added as I started pacing. "Well we need to get out of here," I suggested and a knock echoed from the front of the class. We all froze.

"Hey! Is someone in there?!"

Carter's voice sounded through the classroom. "Someone has to open it," I hissed. "Chase?" Harley questioned and he frowned.

"I don't want to," He muttered. "You're the only unfamiliar face here. You have to," I reasoned and he sighed.

I sat with Ricky as Harley held onto both of us and we disappeared.

Chase sighed before unlocking the door and opening it.

| katalina |

"H-How did we get here?" Skylar asked as we started walking around. We were on the outskirts of town, so there was no one in sight.

"I-I don't know," I mumbled.

"We need to work out where we are," Skylar suggested and I leaned against a wall of one of the houses. I felt it and turned around to examine it.