𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟯: 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

| harley |

"Bea, did you really have to shoot her?" Nick asked his sister, who was texting on her phone. "I've been practicing okay? I wanted to try it on someone," She defended. "Besides, how did we know she wouldn't have resisted?"Beatrix questioned as she turned to look at me.

"I had her under control. She wouldn't have resisted," I said and Beatrix smirked. "What'd you do? Place her under a spell? I still think your purple light-up fingers are cool," Beatrix teased and I sat back and chose not to say anything.

"Yeahh, your memory disappearance spell didn't work. I guess you're not as strong as you think you are," She smirked as she faced the road again and I rolled my eyes.

"We both know that I didn't do anything to you. We had to convince Luna that I made you forget," I countered and she began texting on her phone again. "It was all part of the plan," She drawled and I rolled my eyes.

"Luna, or whatever she calls herself, is a fighter, she was hard enough to keep under control the first time," Nick muttered and I raised my eyebrow.

"The first time?" I repeated and Beatrix smirked. "She always said you was the nosey one," Beatrix teased and I felt my eyes darkening.

Nick took a sharp right and I banged my head against the window. "What the fuck was that?" I hissed as I cradled the side of my head. "Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to," Nick said as he climbed out of the car and I realised we were at our destination.

"Hurry up then," Beatrix grumbled as she climbed out and shut the car door. I quickly scrambled after them as Nick carried Luna over his shoulder.

We entered a decent-sized house. I looked around before going inside. It looks like we're somewhere off Werveieme, closer to the richer area, otherwise known as Werveieme Heights.

I quickly followed them inside and the heel of my boots clicked against the tiled floors as I hurried to catch up with them.

The house was empty, unfurnished.

We walked into what should be the sitting room and there was an operating table in the middle of the room. Nick gently placed Luna on it, before tightly strapping her down. "When is the sedative going to wear off?" Nick asked Beatrix and she shrugged.

They sedated her? That makes a lot more sense.

Luna gasped loudly as she caught her breath. My spell wore off after they shot her, so she's back to normal now.

Since she was lying face up, she could only see the ceiling but once she twisted her head to the side, her eyes landed on me.

"Harley? What's going on?" She asked as she noticed she was strapped down. Her initial instinct was to burn her way through the straps but I rushed towards her to stop her. "That's not a good idea," I hissed and she glared at me.

"Glad to see you're up," Nick said loudly as he and Beatrix re-entered the room and Luna's eyes widened.

"Seriously?! You're working with them now?!" She yelled and I didn't respond. "I know you're getting something out of this, what is it?" She asked and I shrugged.

"You should be asking what it is you're doing here. Not her," Beatrix said as she leaned over Luna's face. "I'm not surprised you're here," She spat and Beatrix mocked a look of hurt.

"That's offensive," She said and Luna rolled her eyes. "No, laughable really. You always did crave your brother's attention. Too bad his tongue was too busy down my throat to listen to your pathetic self whine about-"