𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟯: 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀...

a few days later...

| athena |

I shut my locker as I sighed deeply. We've been training in the mornings and straight after school, and after that while Khloe vs Luna fiasco, the group was more separated than when we first met.

Of course, the training sessions helped and we all improved really well, hopefully enough to take on Natassia. "Hey, how you been?" Khloe asked as she appeared by my side and I raised my eyebrow. "I should really be asking you that question," I replied and she sighed as she keeps her head up. "Ricky hasn't spoken to me in days. I think it's over between us," She swallowed and I nodded.

"Well it wasn't worth it anyways," I attempted to assure her, but I know she's hurt. I still don't like the idea of what happened between her and Luna, and the fact that she resulted to that kind of violence in my house, but I know she meant well.

I think.

"So can I have a sneak peek on today's session?" She asked and I shook my head.

Today's session will be a group one, cause we haven't attempted fighting as a group before, and we kinda need to do that to take on Natassia.

"You'll just have to find out after school," I teased as I walked into my class and she continued walking.

| luna |

I sighed as I set my tray of food down for lunch and pushed away my hair. Carter immediately appeared next to me and I smiled weakly.

I've kinda gone to my old ways of shutting everyone out and not talking to anyone.

Usually I would go and smoke with Ricky, but I guess that's out of the question, and also Athena would kill me if she knew I was smoking whilst training.

"You okay?" Carter asked as I looked down at my food before pushing the tray away. "You know, I could live on those smoothies that Athena makes. They make me so full," I sighed as it sunk in that I've been wasting money on school food all week, only for it to go in the trash.

"Eh, not my taste," He shrugged and I tucked my hair behind my eyes. "Can I just know something?" He asked as Chase and Harley sat down next to us. "Why did you let her hurt you like that?" Carter asked and Chase and Harley immediately leaned in and waited for my answer. "It kinda happened really fast, so I didn't really see it coming. I mean I knew she was mad but like I don't  get why," I said and Harley scoffed.

"Come on, Khloe's totally jealous of you," Harley stated and I gave her a confused look. "You're lying," I drawled and Harley shook her head. "There's something about you that draws people's attention. Your confidence, the way you wear everything so effortlessly, even the way you walk," Harley explained and I shook my head.

"What's so interesting about the way I walk?" I scoffed and Harley's eyes widened. "Have you seen the way you walk?" She asked and I shook my head slowly. "Total bad bitch vibes," Chase mocked and I smiled as I shook my head. "And then there's..." Harley trailed off as she gestured between Carter and I and I looked at him momentarily before turning my head back to Harley.

"But she turned him down. I have every right to date him I wanted to," I said as I leaned forward. "This doesn't count as me saying yes," I said as I pointed to Carter but kept my eyes on Harley. I heard him sigh and I smirked.

"She can't seriously be mad at me for doing, absolutely nothing." I said and Harley shrugged. "I'm gonna go and help Athena, she needs my waist," Chase said as he got up but stopped as he realised what he said.