𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟳: 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮?

| khloe |

I pressed on the brakes as I stopped the motorcycle and pulled off my helmet.

I guess I got here first.

I climbed off my bike and looked around. The sky was pitch black and lit up with stars and a full moon. I put back on my helmet before looking around. "Guys, where are you?" I said into the helmet. "Calm down, I'll be there in like 3 seconds," Luna said.

"Wait Khloe's already there?" Chase asked in shock and I rolled my eyes as I saw three motorcycles pull up next to me. Luna pulled off her helmet before fluffing her hair and climbing off the bike. Next to her was Carter and Harley.

Soon after, Athena and Chase pulled up and got off their bikes. "Okay, the plan is simple, we get in, find Natassia and lure her away before she causes any problems in there," Athena explained as she tied her hair back.

"Yeah, the longer we stand around here, the more damage she'll cause," Luna muttered as she turned around and looked at the brick wall. "How are we supposed to get in?" I asked.

"Uhh I can sneak in and open one of the back doors," Harley suggested. "I'll go with you," Chase said to her and they disappeared. "Okay, we need to know what we're dealing with when we get in," Athena added before looking at me. "I guess I could get in somehow," I said as I look up at the tall brick wall.

I closed my eyes and transformed into a fly before flying up over the brick wall and into the penitentairy.

Of all things, I chose a fly. Great.

I saw Harley and Chase open the back door and the others sneak in and I flew into one of the open windows. I was in the main hall where the convicts were kept. The cell doors were open, but they looked like they've been blasted open.

I transformed back to myself as I landed on the ground with ease and cautiously walked down the hall.

Every cell was empty.

I heard large footsteps coming from behind me and I turned around and I panicked as I transformed again. I relaxed as I saw Luna jogging through the same hall and I changed back. She jumped slightly and I pressed my hand against her mouth. "Everyone's gone," I whispered and she looked around as I removed her hand. "But their recess ended like three hours ago," Luna says and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not even gonna ask how you know that," I mumbled as I continued walking down the hall.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

| harley |

"It was the worst idea to split up," Athena mumbled as we took another right down the corridor.

Damn this prison is big.

"How many sick people are in this town?" I muttered as we walked past the multiple empty cells. My head started ringing for a slight second and I stopped and placed my hand out to stop Athena. "What? What is it?" She hissed and I paused.

"I hear people," I muttered and the footsteps got louder. Athena and I turned around and big, burly men exited the once empty cells. "This really can't be happening right now," Athena whined as she gripped onto me. "God, let go of me," I said as I tried to push her off me. She kept trying to grab onto me as the men got closer and I tried to pull her off.

"Okay, we gotta run," I said as I pulled her and we started running in the opposite direction. We raced down the long corridor and took a right. "Help!" Athena shouted as Chase appeared out of nowhere and we stopped running. "What the hell are you guys trying to get us caught?" He hissed and Athena was at the point of hysteria.