𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟴: 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

| harley |

Athena shut the door behind us and we all let out a sigh of relief. "Where did you guys really go?" Carter asked and we all realised he was still in the room.

We all stared at each other momentarily before Khloe got up. "Hey, wanna watch a movie?" She asked Ricky. She leaned forward as he sat on the bed and he grinned. "Yeah sure," He said as he got up and swung his arm over her shoulder. "Oh you can ask Chase," Khloe said to Carter as she pointed in Chase's direction. They walked past Carter, who was standing near the door.

I crossed my arms as I smirked at Carter. "I-I'm just gonna go and join them," He stuttered as he headed to the open door and I raised my eyebrow. "You go ahead," I teased and he flipped me off before heading out of the room.

I smiled as I glanced at Chase and my smile fell. "Why are you still here?" I asked and he shrugged. "You make me seem like the worst person in the world," He said as he pushed himself off the wall and approached me. "Uhh probably because you are," I responded as I picked up another scoop of ice cream.

I was about to place it in my mouth but he took the spoon and ate it for himself. "That was mine," I whined as I looked up at him and he slowly took the spoon out of his mouth. "Oh, I'm sorry," He mocked as he gave it back to me and I frowned.

"I don't know what you think you're doing, but I would never date you," I clarified and he smirked as he leaned closer. "No one said anything about dating," He teased and walked past me, towards the door.

"For the record," He added and I turned to face him. "You're not really my type," He finished and shut the door behind him.

| khloe |

"Hey, so what do you wanna watch?" I asked as I turned to face Ricky.

For some unknown reason, Carter decided to join us too.

"Umm, anything you want honestly. I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep tonight." He admitted and I rubbed his shoulder. "Still worried about Luna?" I asked and he nodded.

"She was sorta my only friend," He sighed and Carter cleared his throat and I rolled my eyes. "Well she chose to leave and we'll leave it as that," Carter said and I turned to look at him.

He looked back at me and I shook my head in disgust before turning back to face Ricky.

What the hell is his problem?

"Forget him," I say motioning to Carter. "She probably headed back into town. I'll help you look for her when we go back," I assured him and he smiled. He thanked me and I jumped slightly as he leaned in for a hug but I relaxed slightly.

That was unexpected.

"Well it's kinda late, so I'm gonna go to bed," I said as I got up and headed up the stairs. I heard footsteps follow me and I entered my room and shut my door. Moments later Carter walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?" I asked as I picked a book from the bookshelf. "Yeah, um I did actually." He said and I raised my eyebrow. "I want to talk about us," He began and I paused.

"There's an 'us'?" I asked.

Since when was there an 'us'?

"Well I mean, yeah," He shrugged and I walked up to him and stared at him. He seemed fidgety and uncomfortable. I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears but I stood my ground.

"Carter?"

"Khloe," He teased and I let out a slight smile. "You said you didn't like me," I reminded him and he sighed. "I know, but I'm open to getting to know you," He added and it was my turn to sigh.