𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟲: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲

| harley |

"How are you guys not ready yet?!" Chase yelled from the living room and I rolled my eyes as I adjusted my leather thigh straps and straightened myself. I grabbed my phone as I pushed my hair out of my face and left my room.

"Woah, you look hot," Khloe commented as she left her room. "I might have to borrow that jacket from her," I said as I eyed it on Khloe.

We both headed down the stairs and the boys stop yelling. "Ahh it looks perfect on you guys!" Athena complimented and I smiled. "Of course it does," Khloe said as she pushed her hair back. I sat on the sofa and adjusted the thigh straps again as Chase sat next to me. "How can I help you?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"You look sexy," He complimented before turning on the tv. I smiled to myself before sitting back and watching it too. "Are we just waiting for Luna?" Athena asked and we turned as we heard her door shut. "Sorry, I didn't know how to tie the top and Athena said she'd help me," Luna whined as she tried to lift her jeans. "Okay, okay stop," Athena said as she approached her.

"Sweetie, they're low rise jeans. They are meant to rest that low on your hips," Athena assured her and Luna's eyes widened. "Why would anyone want jeans this low?" Luna asked increduously.

"Because they look good," I said as I rested my elbows on the back of the couch and watched Luna fuss about the jeans.

"Can someone tell her she looks great and that I did a good job?" Athena asked as she pointed to Luna, who was attempting to zip up her hoodie, but her stomach was still visible underneath it.

"Okay, this is crazy, I'm changing," Luna declared as she headed up the stairs but Carter stopped her. "You look fine, perfect actually," he complimented as he slowly moved his hands towards the zipper and she let him undo it.

"Stop trying to hide," He said as he moved her hands from around her waist. "You're just saying that," She muttered as she poked Carter and he shook his head. "Athena did a great job," He said as he gestured to her and she bowed. "Aww you guys should just get married," I teased as I watched them. Luna turned to me and gave the me finger.

"Okay, the party's already started," Khloe declared as she checked her phone. "You look great, stop worrying," Khloe added as she pointed to Luna and opened the front door. "Come on people," She called and we prepared ourselves to leave.

| luna |

I tried raising the jeans above my hips one last time before giving up entirely. I don't even know why Athena would want to have this in her closet.

"Luna, please get in the car," Carter pleaded as I shook my head. "Can I please just fix these jeans, everyone will wait," I grumbled. "Everyone's gone," Carter stated and I looked up and realise that we are alone outside the house.

"Fine then. You'll wait," I grumbled as he walked around to my side of the car and rested his hands on his hips. "I just don't feel great right now, maybe we should stay home," I said softly.

He leans towards me and kissed me, but softer than last time. I placed both of my hands on the sides of his face, whilst his arms hooked around my waist and pulled me closer. I relaxed under his touch and everything about us just felt, right.

"You don't have to be alone. I'll always be here," He whispered as he pulled away and I kept my eyes closed as I relished this moment. I can't wait to have many more. "Does that make you feel any better?" He mumbled and I nodded.

"I'm sorry I keep letting you do this, whilst giving you mixed signals," I sighed and he smiled. "After this whole Natassia thing, I can give us a try," I said and his face broke out into a smile. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.