𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟱: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲

| athena |

"This place is like ten times cooler than I expected!" Trey exclaimed as he eyed the mission control room.

"Nice to see you again, Miss Hart," Thissa chimes on the screen, and Trey jumped and almost dropped one of the smoke bombs he was holding. "What the fuck was that?" He hissed and I smirked.

"Trey, meet Thissa," I introduced as I gestured to the screen and he gazed in awe at the logo pulsing on the screen.

"Y-You guys have artificial intelligence?" He stuttered as he pointed to the screen. "The Hart's Intelligence and Security System," I stated proudly.

Haven't said that in a while.

"Trey Jones. Aged 19. 6'1. Male-"

"Okay Thissa, that's enough," I smiled and she stopped. I heard the garage door open and I frowned as I looked at Trey standing next to the control panel.

"Did I press a wrong button?" He asked sheepishly and I shook my head. "You don't even know what any of those buttons-"

"Motorbikes?!" He yelled and I winced at the volume of his voice.

"Kat had the same reaction," I teased but he was too engrossed in scanning the bikes. "This model is way too advanced for anyone in this town. Who designed this?" He asked as he examined my bike in particular.

"Oh, the prototype was passed down to me from my father, but this model, in particular, is my design," I mumbled and he stood up as he approached me.

"I would love to meet this Athena," He said honestly and I scratched the back of my head. "That Athena left a while ago," I muttered.

"And I'm gonna assume you designed these too?" He asked as he picked up one of my state-of-the-art guns and I nodded. "Then what are you doing locking yourself in your room every day?"

I don't know.

His eyebrows raised as it dawned on him. "That's why you haven't been back here," He said slowly.

"Busted," I smiled weakly.

"Let's get out of here then," He suggested and I shook my head. "No, it's okay. You said you wanted to see the tunnels. This is only the beginning," I said as I walked backward and he grinned as I gestured to the exit. He ran towards me and I squealed as I felt him lift me over his shoulder.

"I can't guide you from up here!" I laughed as I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. "I'll figure it out on my own!" He yelled as he walked down a tunnel route.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

| khloe |

"Hey, so I was thinking that we should go on like a girls' day out one weekend. Like we can hit the spa and then go shopping," I rambled and Katalina was too engrossed in a book.

"I know it sounds kinda crazy but we can totally go on a road trip too-"

Her head snapped up and her eyes flashed red as she shut her book.

"Okay from your reaction, I can see why that may be a bad idea," I defended as she walked towards the windows.

She pushed open the curtains and I spun around on the couch to look through it too. "Is that Athena? With a boy?!" I gasped as I scrambled off the sofa and Kat nodded.

"What's going on?" Harley asked as she sauntered into the room and I refrained from rolling my eyes. Harley joined our side and her eyes widened slightly and Kat gave me a look and I sighed dramatically.