𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟲: 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁?

| luna |

"What's going on down there?" Ricky asked and I stopped walking. He and Chase were on the sofa with their heads turned to face me. "Why are you guys here?" I asked and they both shrugged. "Hey, do you need a ride?" Ricky asked as he stood up and my phone vibrated. I looked down at the text.

nick: I'm outside.

"No, I got one," I answered as I walked out the front door and down the steps. I got into Nick's car and he pressed on the accelerator without another word. "How do you know I'd be here?" I asked as I kept my head turned towards the window.

"Would you believe me if I said I was stalking you?" He answered nonchalantly and I shook my head. "I was in the area anyway. Girlfriend needed a ride," He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"You? A girlfriend? That's crazy," I scoffed but he didn't falter. His phone rang and he answered as he took a left, past the Valley.

"Hey, where'd you go?" A voice said and my eyes widened. "Hey sorry, I had to pick up a friend but I'll see you at home tonight?" Nick answered and I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, I love you,"

He hung up the phone.

Ouch.

"Athena Hart huh?" I teased and he rolled his eyes. "Something like that," He muttered. "Do you know her?" He asked and I shook my head. "We just go to the same school," I mumbled as I bit my nails. "So why are you with her?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow. "I mean, I don't know her," I chuckled dryly.

"But from what I've heard, she's an egotistical, self-centered, stuck-up bitch." I finished and he stopped at a red light and looked at me. "But you know, that's just what I've heard," I added with a shrug. "You don't want me to have a girlfriend," He stated and I scoffed. "I don't give a shit who you date," I shot back and he laughed at me.

"Yeah, okay." He drawled as the lights turned green and he continued driving. "I'm serious, besides, if I wanted you, I could have you," I stated proudly and he shook his head as he tried to contain his smile. We stopped outside my apartment and he switched his car off.

"I bet I could have you right now," I continued as I leaned over to his seat and pushed myself onto him. "I could take you right here, in your car," I whispered as I straddled his lap and his hands instantly latched to my thighs.

"You wouldn't turn me down, now would you?" I teased as I kissed the side of his face and his hands rose under my school skirt.

His fingers danced around the band of my pants and I gasped as he drew circles on my wet spot.

Focus, Luna.

"But, you have a girlfriend," I said as I pulled away from him. "W-What?" He stuttered as he continued drawing circles and I writhed in pleasure slightly before moving his hands from underneath my skirt. I stayed on his lap but crossed my arms.

"You couldn't cheat on her, could you?" I asked as I looked at him. He turned away and I tilted my head so I could see his face and he sighed and wiped his forehead with one hand. "I mean Athena Hart? You wanna cheat on her?" I questioned and he rested his head against the headrest.

I know Nick, so I know what he's like, but he doesn't know the real Athena.

"What are you doing to me?" He sighed deeply and I leaned over to grab my phone from the charging socket. "What are you doing to yourself?" I questioned before opening his door and climbing off his lap and out of the car. "I'll see you around," I said as I shut the door and walked up to my apartment door.