𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟮: 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲

| harley |

"Are you sure we're gonna be here alone?" I asked as I shut the car door. After changing, Chase wanted to meet up so we could sneak into Athena's and check out the underground tunnels again.

Those times were a lot more fun.

I didn't have a dead best friend.

I lifted my black hoodie over my head as we both walked up to the door. "After you," He muttered as he put the car keys in his tracksuit bottoms. I know he's driving Athena's car, but he didn't wanna mention it. I disappeared and walked through the locked door.

I checked that I was still invisible as Chase appeared shortly next to me. "So where do you wanna look first?" I asked and he smirked as he walked around.

He headed up the stairs to the rooms and I trailed behind him. We were invisible to the security cameras so we could go wherever we wanted.

He gave me a look before walking down the corridor that led to Athena's room. I grinned as I followed him.

That's one of the things that I enjoy about my friendship with Chase. We both have the same kind of vibe. I can do things with him that Carter would've found boring, or even childish.

I still miss him though.

"What's that door?" Chase asked as he looked at me and pulled me out of my thoughts. He gestured to the double doors at the end of the corridor. I smirked as I jogged towards them and he was behind me.

I swung both doors open and we walked into Athena's room.

"Woah, this is has been here this entire time?" Chase questioned as he looked around.

Her room was definitely a lot to take in.

The couches in front of the tv, the bean bags, her large closet of clothes, the vanity, the punching bag chained to the ceiling and floor, her computer set up, with what looks like a holographic table, and her king-sized bed.

"Why does she have a large table?" Chase questions and I sigh as I shake my head.

I walked towards it and felt around the sides until I found the 'on' button. It lit up and I used my hands to scroll through the multiple settings. "How'd you know it'd do that?" Chase asked, his eyes filled with wonder.

"I know expensive tech when I see it," I answered simply as I used one hand to drag out a file named 'Inhumans', and used the other to push away the menu screen. I used both hands to enlarge it but couldn't access the files.

"Damn, she encrypted all her shit," I muttered as I pressed a subfolder but it flashed red.

| athena |

"Where the hell are they?" Luna grumbled as she fiddled with her hologram pad. She tapped multiple buttons and was changing outfits like every five seconds.

My mind wandered back to earlier today and what Chase said. I don't wanna be known as the first and only descendent of the Hart family. I wanna be known as Athena, the girl that made it on her own, without her family. I blew a raspberry as I swiped through my tablet.

"They are definitely here, I can feel it," I muttered as I searched through the security cameras.

"Don't look through cameras, you won't find them," Luna said as I looked up from my tablet. "Why not?" I asked and Khloe scoffed. "They're invisible, remember?" Khloe reminded me and I nodded slowly.

"Miss Hart, I'm detecting a file activation request from your bedroom," Thissa said through the main screen and my eyes widened.

"Damn it, Harley," I said to myself as I rushed towards the intercom next to my computer, which led up to my bedroom. I calmed myself before pressing on it. "Harley, get the hell out of my room!" I yelled and someone pressed the button from my room.