𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟰: 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿(𝘀) 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁 !

| luna |

| luna |

"So why did you leave?" Athena asked rudely as she mimicked my position on the table and her attitude didn't faze me.

I'm a little rusty but I can still be a bitch.

"It's pretty simple actually," I said as I leaned forward. "I wanted to leave, so I left," I answered monotonously. "Any one of us could've left, but you felt the need to be the main character so bad, that you walked out without telling any of us,"

"I didn't say that none of you could leave. You could've left," I reminded her.

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to stay in school and finish my education, so I don't look like an attention-seeking whore by running away," She shot back.

"Watch you tone," I warned her and she rolled her eyes. "You still haven't told us why you didn't tell anyone when you decided to skip town," She reminded me.

"I told Ricky," I shot back and she turned to look at him. "You knew?" She questioned and he sighed. "You know what, forget about that," Athena waved him off before turning her attention back to me.

"You couldn't have stayed and gotten through it the hard way like the rest of us?" She questioned and I smiled.

"Funny of you to assume that because I skipped town, with no clue where I'm going, no family and no job, that I had it easier than you," I shot back and she wavered slightly but held her glare.

"You know what, I can't figure out what pisses you off more; the fact that I can leave for a year, come back, and still get more attention than you, or that you never came up with the idea to leave before me," I asked as I tilted my head slightly and looked at her.

"I could've left if I wanted to," She said childishly and I smirked. "I don't think you could've handled missing out on the spring fling," I smirked as I leaned forward. "Did you win?" I mocked as I tilted my head to the side and she leaned back, silent.