𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟵: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁

| khloe |

I tossed and turned all night as I thought about my conversation with Carter.

I don't even think I like him anymore, I mean he hurt me really bad and right now, I'm more interested in getting to know everyone else.

And Harley...I mean if she felt what I did earlier that day, that must've hurt her really bad.

I sat up in my bed and sighed as I pushed my hair out of my face. I looked out of the window and the moon was in the air. I got out of the bed and entered the closet.

There is usually always spare clothes just lying around somewhere so I sifted through what was in my wardrobe and picked out a sweater and matching tracksuit bottoms.

I put on some trainers and tied my hair up. It was just past 2:30 am when I jumped off the patio and onto the dusty ground. I walked a few metres out and stared up at the sky.

"Okay, um," I muttered to myself as I shook my hands around.

Just imagine yourself as an animal, and then do it.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I calmed myself and felt the energy within me rushing to my head as I opened my eyes and transformed.

I looked at my feet and felt myself levitating and realised I had wings. I flew higher until the house was minuscule.

Okay, land and turn into something else.

I flew closer to the ground and had a rough landing, and by that I mean I landed on my face.

I shook it off and transformed and lifted my hand up and saw paws. I turned around and saw my tail and tried to reach for it and ended up running in circles.

"Khloe?" A voice said and I looked up. My vision was a lot sharper and I saw Ricky jumping onto the ground from the patio. He slowly approached me as I panicked.

"I don't wanna hurt you!" I shouted, but I'm pretty sure all he got from that was a growl. He stepped back and I started moving around.

Okay, uhh transform back, just transform back!

"Uhh Khloe, if that's you, and I'm gonna assume that it is because you don't find tigers around here," He said with an awkward laugh.

"I-I-I'm scared!" I shouted but it only came out as another growl. He advanced towards me and I immediately stepped back. "Hey, hey, it's okay," He said softly as he slowly continued advancing towards me, and held out his hand. I stopped moving as I stared at his hand. He looked up at me and I slowly lifted my paw.

"Hey, that's it," He encouraged and I moved closer and placed my paw on his hand. I closed my eyes and felt myself, transforming and a cloud of dust erupted around me as I found myself falling. He moved quickly and caught me with ease as I coughed for a while and opened my eyes.

"So I wasn't talking to a wild tiger?" He teased and I laughed as I stood up. "Nope, if you see any weird animals around, it's probably just me," I shrugged as I moved my hair but winced as I felt a pain in my arm. "Oh shoot, we should head back inside," He said and my eyes widened as I took in the large cut on my arm. I suddenly lost all feeling in my arm and I squeezed my eyes shut as Ricky guided me back to the house, but through the front door.

We were as quiet as possible and headed into the kitchen and I sat on the kitchen island while Ricky rummaged around for any medical box. "Oh wait, I completely forgot," I laughed to myself and Ricky raised an eyebrow as he stood upright. I closed my eyes and waited for the tingly feeling on my fingertips and I opened my eyes again.