𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟵: 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗸𝗲

| khloe |

Our front door swung open and Trey was standing there and his eyes widened as he took in what was happening. His eyes glowed and I blinked rapidly and my head quickly turned to Athena.

She was in slight shock too, but she masked it. A girl with blonde hair pushed past him and approached Kat. "Hey, it's gonna be okay, open your eyes," She assured her as more people entered our house.

"What the hell is happening?!" I yelled as I looked at the people in the house.

"Sky?" Kat mumbled and the girl nodded as she held her in her arms. "Nat! Force field!" Trey yelled and a short girl with brunette hair held out both hands and her eyes glowed white and my eyes widened as I looked at the dome she created around us.

The ground stopped shaking as we were protected. "You okay?" One of the girls asked. She had brown hair with caramel skin. I nodded in shock as she helped me to my feet.

"Who are you?" Harley asked in awe as she stared at them. "There's no time to explain that now," Trey cut her off and looked at me. "Do you know of any place that we can take her?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I-I don't know," I answered as I saw Ricky and Chase appeared through the front door. I sighed in relief as the brunette girl let the force field collapse and I ran towards Ricky. "Hey, you okay?" He asked and I nodded as his arms held me tight.

"Uhh, who are these people?" Chase asked as he looked around and I took in the number of people in our house.

"We probably shouldn't discuss this here," One of the boys said. "We need someplace to take her," Trey repeated as he gestured to Katalina, who was still in the girl's arms. "I guess you can take her to my house," Athena suggested and I nodded.

"And how many of those do you have?" The girl that created the force field asked Athena with her arms crossed.

Athena frowned in confusion at her hostility but chose to ignore it. "Nat, now isn't the time," The dark-haired girl with glasses interjected. An incoming call sounded from Mission Control in the basement. There's a specific ringtone that sounds through the whole house.

"Is someone gonna get that?" The girl that helped me up asked and Athena shook her head. "That's Richard," Athena muttered. "We need to leave," She added as she walked outside. She completely ignored Trey as she stepped outside.

"If we stay here longer, they'll send the police force to pick us up," Harley informed them as she bent down towards Kat. "Let's go," She said softly and the girl helped her stand as we headed out of the house.

The house shook slightly and we all looked at Katalina, who was trying to keep the shaking under control.

Ricky and Chase grabbed their car keys as we headed to the driveway. Athena was on the other side of the road, tending to frightened neighbours. "Is she always like that?" Nat, or Natalie or whatever the hell her name was, muttered.

Her attitude didn't go unnoticed.

"I wouldn't underestimate her if I was you," I responded and she eyed me. "What's there to be afraid of?" She shot back as she headed towards one of the car doors.

Chase opened his car door for Kat and the blonde girl and she shook her head. "You guys go ahead, we'll meet you there," The blonde girl said and Kat gripped onto her. Her eyes glowed white and she levitated off the floor and flew off into the direction of the Valley.

"What in the-" I muttered in awe as I watched. I snapped out of my daze and approached Trey.

"Hey, we're gonna go," I said to him, who was watching Athena. "You can drop her there," I said as I placed Athena's car keys in his hand. He nodded as I quickly rushed into Ricky's car and followed Chase's that was already driving onto the main road.