𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟯: 𝗼𝗵𝗺𝘆𝗴𝗼𝘀𝗵, 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂

| harley |

I barely slept after what happened.

I tossed and turned but sleep didn't wanna sweep me away like it usually did.

To be fair, it was one hell of a weekend.

After he kissed me, we made out some more and then he said he was going to get his phone from downstairs, but he never came back up.

My conscience is telling me that I'll probably find him passed out halfway up the stairs because that's how much of a loser he is, but I know deep down that he's probably not even in the house.

Chase is a very closed-off person.

I mean, according to him, he's lived in Wervieme his whole life, but I've never seen him before. He even said he goes to Woodcreek, but as I said before, I've never seen him.

I know nothing of his family, or where he lives, but I'm going to assume that since he didn't want to go home for whatever reason, that maybe it was complicated. I checked my clock and it was 6 already. I sighed as I got up and showered. I straightened my hair and got dressed in my uniform.

I pulled up my fishnet tights and my sneakers and shrugged on my tight jumper. I accidentally got a size down, but I've been told that it makes me look thinner, so I'm not against it. I attempted to shrug down my skirt but the shortness can't really be fixed. I sighed as I grabbed a black hoodie and my school bag and headed downstairs. I was texting Carter to pick me up on my phone when I reached the bottom of the staircase.

"Hey there," Chase said as he got up from the island chair, fully dressed in his uniform. He opened his arms for a hug and I accepted it. He kissed the top of my head and I sighed deeply. A loud car honk sounded through the house and I jumped. I looked around.

No one was here.

I was alone.

I quickly grabbed my headphones and house keys and locked the door behind me.

| khloe |

Athena and I walked through the school halls as everyone began leaving their classes for lunch. "Well this past weekend was a lot," I said as I held my books towards my chest and she scoffed. "That is the understatement of the year," She said as we joined the line to get food. "Hey, have you guys seen Carter?" Harley asked as she joined us and I shrugged.

"I think he had economics with Luna," Athena said and she pointed to a table in the middle of the cafeteria and Luna was sitting at it with Chase and Carter. "Oh thanks, I'll meet you guys there," Harley said as she walked towards the table. "I'm really not a fan of this group we've formed," Athena grumbled as she picked up a salad from the food aisle.

"It's not the worst thing in the world," I replied as I picked up one too and a chocolate bar. "No, the worst thing is that you managed to wrap Carter around your finger, all whilst getting Ricky to fall for you too," She teased and my mouth hung open.

"No, I didn't!" I exclaimed and she laughed as she grabbed two water bottles and handed one to me. "Come on, I catch you kissing Ricky at what, 4 am in the morning, and everyone notices the glares Carter gives him whenever he touches you," She continued as we paid for our food and I rolled my eyes.

"Carter doesn't know what he wants," I muttered as my mind drifted to last night. I shook the thought out of my head as we slowly walked towards the tables. "I wanna sit in our usual place," Athena whined as she motioned to the jocks and cheerleaders on the large table and I grimaced. "I'll pass," I said as I walked past her and headed towards the table with the rest of the group.