𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟴: 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆

| luna |

"Just go home and get some rest," I said as I helped her out go down the main school steps. The parking lot was completely empty, since it was like a good 30 minutes since school ended.

"My head is killing me," She muttered as we stopped walking and I dialled Ricky's number. He answered on the third ring. "What's up?" He asked and I momentarily looked around. "Hey, are you like near the school?" I asked and he took a moment before responding.

"I'm actually about to turn on that road. Khloe's waiting for me at that coffee place," He said and I sighed in relief. "Come pick me up," I said and cut the phone before he could respond.

That's the only way to get Ricky to do anything for you.

Moments later, his truck pulled up and I helped Harley get int the backseat and I climbed in the front. "Where to?" He asked and I unlocked my phone. "Do you wanna go home?" I asked Harley and she murmured something that I assumed is a yes.

"What's up with her?" He whispered and I waved him off. "Drop her home and then I'll come with you and explain." I said as I called Athena and waited for her to answer.

"Hey girl, you coming to the coffee shop?" She asked as I lifted one leg onto the seat so I could be more comfortable. "Yeah, we're on our way. Could you get Carter down there too?" I asked as I rested one elbow against the window.

"Get your feet off my chair," Ricky argued and I shushed him. "Y-Yeah sure, I mean I'll try," She answered. "If he complains, say it's me asking," I said and ended the call.

We pulled up at Harley's house and I turned around. "We're here, go inside and get some sleep," I said softly and she nodded as she opened the door and stumbled slightly out of the car. She weakly shut the door and we waited until she was inside before he started driving again.

"Okay, spill. What happened? She looks like she's high off molly," Ricky commented and my mouth hung open in shock. "Ricky!" I hissed as I swatted his arm.

"I'm not gonna tell it twice so just wait until we're at the coffee shop with the others." I added as I looked down at Carter's text.

He sent it hours ago but I've been putting it off cause I didn't know how to respond. I've been slightly on edge all day cause I've bee trying to avoid him since lunch.

I unlocked my phone as i looked at the text chain once more.

carter: come find me after school

me: bro I'm busy. i got shit to do

carter: like what?

me: staying away from u

carter: do u always gotta be this mean?

me: uno, you're lucky I'm even helping you.

carter: ouch :(

carter: well you're lucky you're cute. that's the only reason why im letting u help me

| harley |

I sighed as I unlocked the door to my house and shut it behind me. I dumped my school bag on the sofa and removed the invisibility spell.

It looks worse than when I last saw it.

I sighed as I stepped past the goo oozing off the side of the counter. I picked a shard of what used to be a plate.

A lot of our plates and cups were the last we had of my grandparents. They were travellers and always brought something back for me. It was all in our kitchen.