𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟲: 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲?

| harley |

"So what do you think happened last night? Do you think Luna's okay?" I asked as Athena walked next to me.

The sea of bustling students parted as we walked down the hallway and I clutched onto my bagpack. "Eh, I don't really care," She muttered as she was texting on her phone and I rolled my eyes. "Of course you don't," I said and she looked up. "Oh no, I was texting Khlo. She's gonna be here in a sec." She said as she locked her phone and we stopped at her locker.

"I hate our stupid blazers," She grumbled as she opened her locker and shoved hers inside. "At least the rest of the uniform is nice," I shrugged and she scoffed. "I feel like a hooker sometimes. Or you know, like I'm dressed as some sort of sexy schoolgirl for halloween." She said as she put her handbag in her locker too.

"So, you hate the uniform?" I ask as I cocked my head to the side.

That's shocking coming from her...

"No of course not, I mean I'm not against it. It is easier to get guys this way," She said as she gestured to her uniform and I nodded my head slowly. "Hey guys," Khloe said as she approached us, with Ricky on her arm.

"Oooh hey guys," I teased as I eyes his hand over her shoulder and her hand clasped on the end of it. "Have you guys heard from Luna?" He asked and we shrugged. "Yesterday was a lot, and Carter was really pissed. I won't be surprised if he didn't drive her home yesterday, you know since he left her out in the....aaand I'm gonna stop talking," Athena rambled as she turned back to her locker.

"What about you? Have you spoken to Chase?" Khloe asked me and I shook my head.

I don't even know what I would say to him.

"I um haven't seen him around," I said as I scratched the back of my head. "Oh there's Luna now," Athena pointed to the other side of the corridor. As usual, the crowded hallway parted for her to walk through and she had black headphones on her neck and was tapping away on her phone.

A group of the football players whistled at her and she looked up momentarily and smirked at them as her short hair flew past her shoulders.

She had the school blazer on but rolled it up halfway to her elbows and suspender stockings with combat boot heels. She is surprisingly short, so the boots bring her to an average height.

"Has anyone noticed how she walks?" Athena asked as we all watched her as she used one hand to switch her middle parting to a side one. "Yeahh, it's like you're watching a live VS fashion show," Khloe added and I nodded.

Before I knew her, I was always intimidated by Luna. But that's only because she holds so much power in everything she does. It's not even a surprise that she has the most dangerous powers out of all of us.

She could burn down a whole town if she wanted to.

She smiled as she saw us watching her in awe. "Hey guys," She said as she put her phone in her blazer pocket.

"You are the only person I know that makes the school blazers work," Khloe sighed as she tugged on it and Luna shrugged as she crossed her arms.

"So, uhh what happened yesterday?" I asked and she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'll tell you at lunch. I gotta go though, I didn't bring a bag and I need to get my books." She said as she pointed to the lockers at the end of the corridor.

"I'll go with you, but you gotta teach me to walk like that," Athena said as she shut her locker and linked arms with her. She laughed as she waved to the rest of us and continued walking. "I gotta go too, but I'll see you later," Khloe said as she took Ricky's hand and threw pulled him down the corridor in the same direction.