𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟯𝟬: 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

| luna |

"Okay, can you see anything?" Khloe asked Chase and he grunted in pain as I tried to stop pacing. "You're gonna wear out your uniform," Carter teased as he approached me.

He gently poked my hips as I pulled the sleeves of my full bodysuit as my hands trailed over the red stitching. "Have you been outside?" I asked as I pointed to the door and he shook his head slowly.

"The storm got ten times worse, I didn't even think that was possible," I sighed as I walked through the kitchen and onto the patio and he followed me. "How can a small person create this much damage?" I muttered as I gestured above us. "You're one to talk," He shot back and I rolled my eyes.

He wasn't wrong, but still...

"It's gonna be okay," He assured as he pulled me in for a hug. "Do you promise you won't leave me?" I asked softly into his chest. He paused and I look up at him.

"I promise I won't leave you," He said and I smiled and he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "In case we don't get the chance to again," He mumbled and my heart sank at the possibility.

"I'm gonna go help Athena downstairs," I said as I slowly let go of his hand and unlocked the kitchen tunnel by kicking a loose tile. The cupboard shifted before opening. I speed-walked down the tunnel before entering mission control. "What's going on?" I asked as I walked up to the control center where Athena was sat at.

"Okay, umm I haven't heard anything from upstairs so I used satellites that I could gain access to, to see if I can locate her," Athena said as she pointed up to the large screen. "Did you get her?" I asked and she smirked as she pressed a button. I looked up as the map zoomed into a specific building. "I know where that is," I said as I looked closer at its location. "That is just across the road from the penitentiary," Athena said as she motioned to the map.

"Where it all began," I muttered and Athena nodded in agreement. "So how long has she been there?" I asked and Athena shrugged. "I couldn't get an exact time period but if I had to estimate, I'd say just over an hour," Athena answered as she stood up.

Ricky and Khloe ran into the room and we turned around. "Harley's calmed down. She's gonna be okay." Khloe said, slightly out of breath. "We didn't get anything out of her though," Ricky added.

"Well that's fine, cause I have her location anyways," Athena said before motioning to their pads. "I'll get the others, you guys gear up," Athena said as she gestured to us before running out of the room.

| khloe |

"I'll scan the area, you guys go into the building," Luna said through the helmet and I slammed on the brakes and the bike came to a stop. A red motorcycle sped past as I took off my helmet and joined Harley and the guys. "Athena went with Luna so it's just us until they get back," Harley said as she pushed her hair back. "You guys ready?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Let's get this over with," Ricky grumbled as I walked first and pushed the doors open. The lobby was empty and I walked first into the ground floor.

There was no one here.

"Well the lift's busted," Chase called and I jogged towards him. The door was open and the elevator shaft was empty. "So we go up?" Carter asked as he gestured to the stairs and I shook my head. "Natassia has no business upstairs, if anything," I said as used my boot heel to kick some of the rubble into the shaft. I waited and soon enough I heard a clang coming from the bottom.

"She's in the basement," I said confidently. "So what are we jumping down there?" Harley grimaced and I shook my head as I looked around. "There has to be another way to get down from here," Chase sighed and I looked at the door that was underneath the main staircase.

The Inhumans.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें