𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟰: 𝗶'𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹. 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.

| khloe |

"Did Athena not come in today?" I asked as I approached the table and Chase and Harley looked up from their phones.

They both looked at me and when I figured out that neither of them knew, I sat down awkwardly. I looked around the cafeteria as I tried to find Ricky. I turned back around and they were both engrossed in their phones.

"Hello? I know you're both not ignoring me right now," I asked as my eyes glowed orange and held out their phones into my hands and Harley huffed as she turned to face me and Chase rolled his eyes.

"Ohhh this is like a relationship thing?" I asked stupidly and Harley glared at me. "And just like that, I don't care anymore," I shrugged as I placed their phones back on the table and left the table. I walked towards the cafeteria door but stopped to fix my skirt.

I turned back around to face Chase and Harley and they were both engrossed in their phones. "What happened between them?" Ricky asked as he appeared behind me and rested his elbow on my shoulder.

"I have no idea..." I mumbled as Chase eventually got up and greeted some of the jocks on a different table. Harley realised he left and she put her phone in her pocket and got up. She blew out a breath before marching towards him and disappeared. "What just happened?" I asked as my eyes shifted around the area where she vanished.

Chase was suddenly dragged away from the table he was standing at. His body jerked sideways as he was dragged away from them and out of the exit on the other side of the cafeteria.

"Harley," Ricky mumbled and I smirked. "It must be fun to do that," I teased as I took his hand and we walked out of the cafeteria.

"We should try it," I suggested as a joke and he rolled his eyes.

| trey |

"Where'd you guys go?" Jennifer asked as she climbed off the sofa in nothing but a t-shirt. Athena shuddered as she quickly walked towards Mission Control.

"Seriously? We don't even live here. Put some clothes on," I reminded her and she shrugged. "But we have our own rooms," She countered as she tied her hair up.

"So who'd you do this time? Another threesome with Sky and Alex? Or did you scissor Nat again?" I smirked as I reminded her of her previous endeavours and she lifted the pillow that fell off the sofa.

"Nope. I did Lucas," She said nonchalantly and my face fell. "You banged Lucas?" I asked with wide eyes as he entered the room from the kitchen with a drink in his hand. He tugged on her t-shirt and I grimaced as she playfully swatted his hands away.

"Oh don't worry about us making a mess, we did it in your room," She teased and my face hardened. "You did what?!" I yelled as I tried to stay cool.

"It's not like you sleep in there, you're always with Athena!" Jennifer defended and I lunged to grab her but she jumped into Lucas' arms, who carried her bridal style. "Sorry man," Lucas smirked and they teleported away.

"What was that?" Athena asked as I strolled into Mission Control and sat on the table. "Off," Athena ordered and I didn't move. She lifted me off it with a swish of her finger anyways. "So what are your abilities?" She asked suddenly and I raised my eyebrow.

"Don't play stupid. What do you do?" She asked, insinuating her words and I chuckled as I approached her and she walked backwards until she was against the desk and I towered over her.

"I'm an Original. I do everything,"

| katalina |

The walls shook and I panicked as I circled my room. In the last hour, I managed to get 5 times stronger than I was before.