𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟮: 𝗶'𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗮 𝗼𝗻

| luna |

"Hey pass me that dip," Carter said to me and I handed it over. We've been at Athena's for hours just talking and getting to know each other, and I don't think anyone wants to go home.

"Alright, so we was in the ball pit, and then some kid grabbed her shoe and she whacked him in the eye," Ricky said and everyone started laughing. "But he stole my shoe!" I whined and everyone continued laughing.

"You should've seen his mom's face, she threatened to sue her. Luna, tell them what you did," Ricky wheezed as he stuffed his face with another pizza.

"Well she went to her car to get her phone so she could call the police, and then I um," I said but hid my face with my hands and everyone yelled at me to continue the story. "Just bear in mind that I was pissed off cause all I wanted to do was play in the ball pit in peace," I reminded them.

"Yeah, cause we all know how you get when you're mad," Chase said as he held his drink to his lips and my eyes glowed as I focused my attention on the drink until it started bubbling.

Droplets shot out of the cup and onto his face and he yelped in pain as he put the drink down. "Did you heat up my drink?!" He cried out and I shrugged as the glow diminished and I took a bite of my pizza, "Continue the story," Khloe whined as she laughed and playfully shoved Carter, who was leaning dangerously close to her.

I must've missed something there...

"Well anyways, she went to get her phone, and I got mad, so I blew up her car," I said nonchalantly and Athena coughed on her drink whilst everyone stared at me. "Luna! You blew up the woman's car?!" Harley exclaimed and I shrugged.

"She wanted to send me to court! I was 14!" I tried to reason. "Besides, I waited for her to be at a safe distance before I overheated the engine," I shrugged.

"Stay away from my car," Athena warned and I held my hands in the air.

"Oh shoot, it's almost 10. I gotta go home," Khloe said as she immediately stood up. "Aww you got a curfew?" Chase teased and she rolled her eyes. "I was meant to come two days ago, so yeah I probably should before my parents file a missing person's case," Khloe answered as Carter got up too. "Yeah it is getting late," He said. "I guess, we're all going," Athena stood up and I got up too.

I looked down at the red top Athena gave me that I stained and I sighed. "Khlo, could you show me where I can get a new top?" I asked and she nodded as we headed up the stairs. We entered the room she slept in and I shut the door behind me.

"So what colour do you want? I just feel like if you wear another colour, it'll mess up the whole 'everyone wearing their ability colour' thing," She rambled and I stopped her.

"I hope you know I didn't actually come here for a new top," I clarified and she let her arms drop. "The top is red and it's a tomato stain," I added and she nodded slowly.

"Okay, so what's with you and Carter?" I asked and she stilled. "Me and who?" She repeated and I rolled my eyes. "Come on, I can see it. I know I've been gone for a day, but that kinda happened out of nowhere," I teased and she shrugged.

"Well I'm surprised you're not team Ricky," She muttered and I gasped. "No way, you and Ricky?!" I exclaimed and she shushed me with a grin on her face.

"Yeah, you so like Ricky more, I can see it on your face. It's official, I'm team Ricky." I said as I clapped my hands. "Okay, okay stop it. I don't wanna choose between them, I'm just getting to know them both as friends, kind of," She shrugged as she shut the closet door.