𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟳: 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁

| luna |

I sighed as I watched my legs dangle over the roof of the building. I looked at my laptop that was sitting next to me on top of my schoolbag.

My mind wandered to yesterday.

Why does Harley want to know so much about my life?

"Nosy bitch," I muttered to myself before checking my watch. First period is gonna start in a few minutes and I wanted to get a drink before it starts. I looked at the news footage one more time before shutting my laptop and placing it in my bag. I swung the bag over my shoulder and opened the hatch that led to the storage closet.

"What the fuck?!" I cried out as Nick looked up at me with his eyes wide. "What are you doing here?" I hissed as I threw my bag down and he caught it with ease. "Just chilling," He shrugged as I climbed down and shut the hatch. His hands rested on my hips and he guided me down the ladder. "Just chilling? In the storage cupboard?" I repeated and he shrugged as I leaned on the far wall and attempted to stay away from him.

It's only been a year. I can't like anyone else.

But he has a girlfriend anyway. But I could have him if I wanted him.

"You don't even go here," I added and he started rummaging through my backpack. "There really is nothing interesting in there." I pointed out and he huffed. "You're boring." He said as he zipped the bag and handed it to me.

"And you're a stalker." I shot back as I opened the door. "I wanna learn more about you," He said as he followed me out. The halls were empty so I'm gonna assume that the bell already rang.

"Nick, please leave me alone," I said as I kept walking until I reached the staircase. "Why don't we go to the diner after school? Then maybe a movie?" He suggested and I stopped as I raised my eyebrow. "You're joking right?" I scoffed and he stuffed his hands in his jeans.

"I-" I started but stopped as I saw a figure behind him. "Nick?" Athena called as she stood in the hall but her face hardened as he moved to the side and saw me.

"I'll text you," I said to him before heading down the stairs. I walked into my first class and was handed a detention slip before sitting at the back of the class.

"So about the video-"

"Harley, seriously. Drop it." I stopped her.

"Why are you so defensive?" She questioned with an eyebrow raised. "I have nothing to hide," I muttered as I looked straight ahead. "Then why won't you tell me what happened on that trip?"

"Because Harley," I sighed deeply as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Some secrets are meant to stay a secret."

| khloe |

"So how are you planning to get info out of him?" Harley asked as we both peered through the cafeteria doors.

Nick came to visit again.

"I was kinda thinking we just wing it," I muttered as I scanned him. "We look hella stupid right now," Harley said and we both moved away from the door. "So we just go in and be casual," Harley said and I nodded as I dramatically opened both doors.

I forgot to tell her that I don't do casual.

People turned to face me from the noise of the doors ricocheting against the walls. I walked up to our table and seated myself on Ricky's lap. "Well hello there," He teased but I focused my full attention on Nick. "Khlo, you okay?" Athena asked awkwardly as I held my glare on Nick. "Do you even understand the word 'casual'?" Harley asked and I shrugged.