𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟮: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁.

| athena |

"You just had to go and push her?" I said as I pushed myself off the wall and walked to the couch. "What, it's not like they're gonna fight," Carter scoffed and Harley came racing down the stairs. "What the hell did you say?" Harley said loudly as she pointed towards Carter and Chase grabbed her before she could touch him and plopped her on the couch next to me.

"I can hear her anger in my head. What did you say?" Harley questioned him again and he raised his hands in the air. "No, Khloe was insulting her," Ricky defended him and Harley sat back in the seat. "How was it?" I whispered and she sighed. "She was holding back when she saw me in the room." Harley mumbled.

"Hopefully, no one will die up there," I muttered but my eyes widened as I heard a voice yelling. "That's definitely Khlo," I confirmed as I got up and there was a loud crash. I stilled as we all looked at each other.

"That's my rooms," I winced as I held in the urge to complain.

It hasn't even been a day and they're breaking shit.

A door slammed and Luna raced down the stairs, her hair dishevelled and out of the neat bun she had on before. "What the hell happened up there," Ricky asked as he raced towards her and she shrugged.

"It got a bit physical, but it's handled," Luna said as she wiped the blood off the side of her lip.

"Are you serious? She hit you?" Harley asked as she got up and walked towards Luna. She checked the side of her face as Luna tied up her hair. "Don't worry about it, It's sorted. She's fine," Luna said quickly.

This night went to shit very fast.

"Wait, you seriously believe that Khloe hit her?" Ricky asked and Luna looked away. "Did you?" Ricky asked as he approached her and she turned away. "I need to get sleep, it's been a long day," Luna said and Ricky grabbed her arm and she yanked him off her.

"You of all people know not to touch me like that," Luna warned as she pointed in his face and he moved it away. "Come on Luna, I was just here defending you against her and the when she tries to talk to you, you go and hit her?" Ricky exclaimed.

"I dont have time for you right now," Luna said and she said as she waved her hand in his face and walked up the stairs. Her door shut lightly and I blew out a breath. "Ricky," Harley said he he ignored her and went up the stairs too.

"I guess, we're all sleeping then," I shrugged and went up to my room. I shut the door behind me and laid on my bed. "Hey Thissa," I called and the screen next to my door and my computer screen lit up with her symbol. "Hi, um can you activate the training protocol, level 3?" I called as I texted Khloe.

She saw my message but left me on opened and I locked my phone. "Level 3 is the hardest and they haven't had time to train-" Thissa objected. "We don't have clear date for when the threat will return, so we're kinda on the clock."I said.

"No problem, Miss Hart." Thissa responded and the screen went dark.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

| harley |

I jumped out of my sleep as a loud siren echoed my room.

What the hell?

I checked my phone at it was 4 in the morning. I grumbled as I got out of bed and opened my door. Everyone else's doors slowly opened too. "What's going on?" Khloe mumbled as she walked out last and we looked as Athena walked down the hall and towards us. She had a sleeveless vest that hugged her body and matching leggings, that were streaked with green.