𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟮: 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁

Bắt đầu từ đầu

| trey |

"Great going, none of us can figure out how to open a portal," Lucas said. "Except his girlfriend," Alex mumbled. "She already knows how to get us home," Cynthia said and I raised my eyebrow as she looked at Jenn.

"Ohh yeah she designed these wristbands with our energy in it that can get us home," Jenn explained. "So, what are we doing sitting around?" Natalie asked.

"Well I guess we do nothing," I said as I walked towards the patio and heard Skylar approach me and shut the door separating the patio from the kitchen.

"You know it won't be long before the Fire Hunters find their way here," She said quietly and I nodded as I shoved my hands in my pockets. "Well, what are we gonna do?" She asked and I shrugged.

"There are enough of us to fight them," I assured her but she didn't seem convinced as a breeze blew past us.

We both looked out at the deserted field that stretched for miles. There was a forest and you could faintly see the town lights from here. "I get why they hid here," She said and I nodded.

"Deserted area, secluded and away from the town," I muttered and she nodded.

There was a loud explosion that shook the place and a cloud of orange and red appeared in the distance. "Fire Hunters," Skylar said as she quickly moved towards the door and opened it. Another sounded in a different location of the city and I reentered the kitchen.

"What was that?" Cynthia asked. Skylar ignored her and raced into the sitting room. "I am so damn tired of reliving history," Natalie grumbled as she hopped off her little area and walked into the main room too.

| katalina |

"What's going on?" I asked as Sklyar turned on the tv. There was a special news channel and live footage of the Fire Hunters was playing. "Great," I muttered and the others looked confused.

"What is that?" Harley asked as she and Athena walked towards me and away from the others. "Fire Hunters," I answered as the rest of the Originals walked back into the room. We formed a circle away from the dome.

"They're trying to make a statement. They know we're here," Trey said quietly.

"What so we have to go out there?" Khloe asked in disbelief and we all looked to her.

"Yes, we have to," Lucas hissed and she rolled her eyes. "What do we do about them?" Ricky asked as he gestured to the dome. "You guys have to take their place," Jennifer said as her head nodded towards the dome and I raised my eyebrow.

"Well, what about Carter?" Chase mumbled. "He can't come with you guys," Skylar said. "He should," Natalie interjected and we all looked at her.

"What? I come up with good ideas too," She muttered. "No, she's right," Athena said and I nodded. "His abilities came from birth. He just hasn't told us, well them, yet" I added. "You really think it's a good idea?" Trey asked and he looked at me specifically.

"We need all the help we can get. He's coming with us," Athena answered for me and she moved out of the circle first. Natalie dropped the dome and they looked confused.

"Congratulations, you're joining us," Athena said as she gestured to Carter and he looked really confused. "No he's not," Past Harley interjected and I looked down and noticed her grip on his hand. I looked at Harley and she sighed and stepped forward.

"He'll be okay. We'll bring him back in one piece," She assured herself. "No, why the hell should we trust you?" Past Athena asked as she eyed each of us.