𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟱: 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗽, 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳?

Start from the beginning

"Trey hasn't appeared and tried to tell us what to do to impress his little human girlfriend," Alex commented as his legs swung off the side of the couch as I stood up and stopped as I realised what he said.

"I'm right here," I interjected and his eyes bored into mine in a creepy way. "I know darling. I can see you," He mocked.

"I would comment on how unbelievably slow you guys are, but then again your attention spans are shorter than the length the mayor's daughter lasted a virgin." I muttered as I pushed my hair away from my shoulder and walked confidently towards the staircase.

"Damn," Lucas commented as I opened the door to Katalina's room.

Empty.

I searched basically the whole house before giving up and heading back to Mission Control. "What's up lil red?" He asked and I looked at my hair.

"I'm a brunette" I said slowly.

"You'd look better with red."

"What is it, Lucas?" I asked with an exasperated sigh as I pulled off both my heels and walked barefoot towards my hologram table. He watched as I swiftly enlarged and decreased files as I scanned aimlessly through the system's data.

"We don't know where they went but you won't find them in those files,"

I sighed deeply as I twirled my finger and the hologram table turned off itself. "You never come in here," Lucas commented and I crossed my arms as I slumped on my chair. "Desperate times call for desperate measures." I muttered.

We added a meeting area with six chairs and a circular table. We never use it.

"Here's an idea. Let's check tapes," He suggested as he indirectly asked for permission to approach the computer and I gestured for him to go ahead. He pulled up the tapes as I massaged my temple.

My friends and my boyfriend are gone.

It's fine. I'm okay.

"Okay so here's what happened," Lucas said and I closed my eyes and reopened them as my eyes turned green. "You can play the video I can see it from here," I said as I focused my attention on the computer screen through my eyes.

I was just too lazy to get up.

I fiddled with the pen in my hand as the tape played and my mouth hung open slightly as I watched the floor reopened and Natalie and Trey disappeared.

"At least we know where they went now," Lucas said awkwardly as the green in my eyes diminished and I got up from my seat. "Well that means we can assume that..." I began as I sighed deeply.

"That your friends was swallowed by the black hole too," Lucas finished for me.

This can't be happening right? This is all a dream," I repeated numerously as I tugged on my hair. "They probably landed somewhere in town. They'll show up soon," Lucas assured but I shook my head. "No, no they're gone," I mumbled as I tried to stay calm.

My parents haven't spoken to me since The Inhumans became public. I was always their little exploitation doll and now that everyone knows, I'm not really of use to them, so they don't come to Wervieme anymore. I have assets and access to bank accounts to take care of myself but that's pretty much it.

My team were my family. They're gone too.

"I-I have no one," I mumbled and paused as I let it sink in. For the first time, I am truly alone. "No, you have us," Lucas tried to comfort me but I moved away from him.

"We have nothing to do for eternity so we can stay as long as you need us around," He said in a calm voice.

"No, I need you all to leave."