𝗦𝟯, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟭: 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Well next time, I'll be more direct," He responded and I gave him a confused look but didn't have time to process as he kissed me. His lips were soft as I felt the familiar feeling of nausea and excitement.

He finally pulled away and I smiled. "This was fun," He mumbled as his hand still rested underneath my chin and I stayed close by.

"Well you can thank your friends for convincing me to give you another chance," I mumbled as my eyes stared at his lips. "Mmm, I should," He mumbled as he kissed me again.

"We should head back," I suggested as I pulled away and he pouted. "It's only 10." He whined. "Trey, I have school tomorrow," I reminded him and his face fell.

"Why do you have to be so young?" He grumbled and my mouth hung open as I sat properly back in my seat. "Trey, you're 19," I reminded him.

"I'm 863, actually," He shot back and he smirked in triumph at my shocked expression.

"Speechless huh?" He teased as I stared ahead. "I kissed a walking corpse," I said in a daze and he playfully shoved me as I laughed. "Be careful, you could pull a muscle," I warned and he rolled his eyes as he started up the car and drove back to our place.

He parked my car in the driveway and we both climbed out and walked up towards the front door. I was about to reach for the door but he stopped me and I looked up at him.

"I wanted to apologise for lying cause I never did earlier," He began and I stopped him. "I get it. You wanted to protect your family." I finished for him and he smirked.

"You staying tonight?" I asked he shrugged. "I don't think the others are leaving so yeah I guess I am," He answered as he leaned down to kiss me and the door swung open.

He cursed as his face was still close to mine and I smiled. "Hi, Cynthia," I said as I looked at her and she had the biggest smirk on her face.

"Hey lovebirds. Having pillow-talk at the doorstep?" She teased as Trey took my hand and guided me past her and up the stairs.

I quickly waved at everyone on the couch and they greeted us back as Trey rushed me up the stairs and shut my room door. I kicked off the heels and walked into my closet to grab the first pair of joggers I could find.

I swapped the leather pants for the joggers and rushed out of my closet. Trey was on my bed and I jumped on top of him and he smiled and he flipped me over and hovered on top of me.

"Hey," He said as he looked into my eyes. "Have I mentioned that you have a very intense stare?" I asked him and his eyes softened as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" He whispered and I smirked.

"You know I'll never tell you that," I replied as I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him again. "I need a drink," I mumbled as I slid underneath him and clumsily rolled onto the floor.

He watched in amusement as I moved my hair out of my face and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and as expected, the girls followed me and positioned themselves around the kitchen, with Natalie blocking the door, so no one could enter or leave.

"Well? Spill!" Khloe urged as I scanned the fridge for a drink. The fridge door shut in my face and Skylar raised her eyebrows at me as her hand blocked the fridge door. I sighed as I leaned against the kitchen sink.

"Well, he took me out for dinner at this new restaurant on the other side of town. We walked through you know that really bright lit up part of town?" I described and they all nodded.

"Yeah we walked down there and he spoke for a while and then he took me to a drive-thru cause he didn't think I ate enough at the restaurant. We kissed in the car and then we came back, and that's it," I explained.