𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟴: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

Start from the beginning

| luna |

Chase had his eyes on Athena as she guided him out of the corridor and past me. I closed the classroom door behind me and walked in the opposite direction and up the main staircase. I reached the top floor and kept walking but stopped as I felt my eyes flash. I turned around and saw Beatrix standing a few feet behind me.

"Of course you're behind this," I said as I crossed my arms. "Come on Luna, you shold know better than to believe my stupid brother has any sense of control. He's too whipped over you to think straight," She said as she gestured to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you even know who he is?" I asked her and she stared at me.

Dominik did have a little sister, but it's not her.

"I know who Dominik is. I'm here because I owe him," She clarified and I rolled my eyes.

Honestly, I don't even wanna know.

"I'm not here to talk to you. I looking for Harley," I said and gasped as I felt a sharp wind and someone shoved me into an empty classroom.

I was resting on top of a desk and Harley hovered over me, her eyes glowing purple.

"Looking for me?"

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

"I've been doing research,"

"No surprise there," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I wish I could've gotten more information but you got a lot of walls in there," She teased as she gestured to my head and I crossed my arms.

I wasn't strapped down this time. In fact, I could leave if I wanted to.

"So enlighten me, what exactly did you conjure up?" I asked as I crossed my legs.

"Well for starters, I know that you lied about that family fire,"

My face fell.

"That it wasn't an accident," Harley gleamed as she slowly approached me. "Your family had no idea what you were, and when they found out, they were going to report you,"

"So you burned them alive."

I tried to swallow my tears as I held a brave face. She has no right to go into my head and pull apart my life as if it's some sort of jigsaw puzzle.

Yes, a long time ago I made a mistake, and I hated myself for years because of it. But that was just the beginning...

"Wow, that's interesting. Did you get that from my head? Or yours?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side and her face hardened.

"Stop acting like I'm lying. I'm right," She said and I shrugged. "Fine, if that's what you wanna hear then yeah, I killed my family on purpose," I said sarcastically and I felt my cheek sting as she slapped me.

I didn't flinch and turned to face her again.

"Must've been good to get that out of your system," I said and it only made her angrier. My eyes widened and I lunged off of the chair and onto the floor as she blasted the chair. The pieces of plastic and metal eploded and fell as tiny parts on the floor. 

"You're crazy," I breathed as I stood up. "Well you'd be surprised by how much I know, Katalina,"

What?

"What did you just call me?" I asked as I approached her. It's not that much of a secret anymore thanks to Dominik, and Harley is smart enough to put it together, unfortunately.