𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟳: 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲

Start from the beginning

I watched him walk down the corridor and I walked back into the gymnasium.

"The centrepieces were fine yesterday! What the hell did you guys do?!" I yelled.

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

| athena |

"Hurry up!" Luna yelled from the other side of the bathroom and I twisted my finger and the door unlocked as she walked in. "A black cat? Really?" She teased and I turned to face her. "It gives me an excuse for the green eyes," I said as I pointed to them. They were glowing at full force and I don't even have to wear contacts.

"You're one to talk, firefighter," I shot back as Luna adjusted the top over her boobs. "Besides it's not like I can use these," She said as her hands lit up and I laughed as I fixed my low ponytail. I sprayed the top of my head with a layer of hairspray as Luna fixed her dutch braids.

"Need help with that?" She asked as she pointed to the black clip-on ponytail resting next to the sink and I nodded. She picked it up and helped adjust it onto my head.

"This would've looked so much cuter with short hair," She grumbled as she sighed as she wrapped a thick strand of the hair over the hairband holding my natural hair.

"You guys ready?" Khloe asked as she strolled in and we both turned to look at her.

"You look hot," Luna complimented as Khloe fluffed her curls. "Sexy nurse huh?" I teased and she smirked as she took in our outfits and I realised. "Wait you're a nurse cause you heal right?" I teased and she clapped her hands together excitedly. "I was waiting for someone to get it!" She answered with a smile.

"Is the doctor downstairs?" Luna asked and Khloe's face said it all. "You two can't talk," She said as she gestured to our outfits.

"Okay, done." Luna said as I turned around and checked the ponytail. "HURRY UP!" We heard Chase yell and we all left the bathroom and went to the sitting room. "Is Harley here?" Luna asked and I shook my head. "She left a few hours ago," Khloe said as she approached Ricky, who was dressed in a fitted doctor's top with a stethoscope around his neck.

"I gotta go, so we'll just see you guys there," Khloe asked as she took Ricky's hand and they left. "I'm ordering pizza," Luna declared and I raised my eyebrow.

I slumped on the couch, next to Chase. "Hey," He muttered as he changed the channel on the tv and I momentarily faced him. "Hi," I said softly. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened slightly as he took in my outfit.

"Eyes up here," I teased as his eyes shifted from my cleavage to my face.

"Well you look good," He complimented and I didn't know how to respond so I just smiled. "Did you make that yourself?" He asked gesturing to the bodysuit and I nodded. "I don't think it would've been ideal if I asked you to be my dummy," I teased and he laughed. "Well those were fun times," He added and I sighed as I nodded.

"I'd do it again," He sighed and I nodded my head slowly. "I finished the painting of you so you can come and see it whenever," He advised and I nodded as I sunk slightly into the couch.

Chase is a nice guy. Sure, I hated him when we first met, but we've become really close friends, and I like being around him.

But something about him painting me on a wall and not even taking the girl he said he likes to his secret space doesn't really sit well with me. I don't want to be in the middle when it all blows up in my face, and I know it will.

Nice outift," I said as I gestured to his costume. He was a construction worker. "Want any pizza guys?" Luna asked in a flirty voice as she leaned over the couch and inbetween us, with her phone pressed aginst her ear. "No I'm good," I stuttered as I got up off the couch and headed into the kicthen.