𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟯: 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

Start from the beginning

Luna's snarky remark was cut short and Beatrix roughly slapped her across the face. "I'm not the one chained to a table," Beatrix sneered.

"But you are glued to Nick's dumb-ass cause your daddy issues are too out of control for you to function without a man by your side," Luna snapped back and Nick grabbed Beatrix before she could leap at her.

"Bet you love it when he's rough with you. That's why you like right? The tough boys?" She smirked and I hid my smile.

Beatrix blew out a breath as she shook herself out of his arms and moved away from Luna.

Nick slowly approached her table and he leaned over her. The leather jacket that he had on in the car was gone and he stood in nothing but a fitted black vest. His muscles flexed as he rested his palms on the side of the table and examined Luna.

"We're gonna make this quick because you already know what I want," He began in a raspy voice and I leaned against the door frame with my arms folded.

"Nice to see you too," Luna answered with a smirk as her eyes gazed over his arms.

Wow, never pegged her for a homewrecker.

"I knew Nick before he met Athena. That doesn't make me a homewrecker, it just makes me important." Luna said to me but she was still looking at Nick.

"Isn't it ironic how I can hold his attention in a different state longer than his girlfriend can in the same room?" Luna asked me as she kept her eyes on him.

I guess I said that out loud.

"You know you're being held hostage right?" Nick said to her and she shrugged. "It really couldn't get any worse than this," Luna responded calmly.

"You just wanna fuck me, Beatrix is bitter because she's been deprived of any male attention and Harley is just, a bitch," Luna sighed and I raised my eyebrow.

"Come on Katalina," He teased and his voice changed her face hardened. "Oh, you know how it is, Dominik," She responded and her American accent completely disappeared.

It was replaced by a thick European accent and my eyes widened. "Ahh, so you do know who I am," He said with a sly smirk. "Who the hell is Katalina?" I asked in a confused voice and Nick kept his eyes on her as she looked away from him and turned her head to the side.

"Just someone I used to know. Luna reminds me of her," He answered as his finger twirled her hair as his American accent reappeared.

I raised my eyebrow at his response as she struggled against the straps and he took the hint and moved away from her.

"Since she doesn't wanna talk to us, I'm guessing you could do your part of the deal right now," Nick said to me and I pushed myself off the door frame and approached the table.

"You guys are a joke," Luna laughed dryly as I looked at her momentarily before looking at Nick. "After I'm done, she'll wanna talk," I said as I looked down at her.

"Remember when you said that I was never gonna get inside your head?" I said to her as Nick moved away and her eyes darkened. "You wouldn't," She warned and I shrugged as I tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Well Luna Kendrick, you really have given me no choice now have you?" I asked slowly as I pulled up my blazer sleeves.

"You're sick," Luna hissed.

"Aww thanks," I gushed. "Now hold still, and maybe I won't make this too painful,"

| athena |