𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟭𝟮: 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

"How does this work?" Chase groaned through the intercom and I rolled my eyes. The line cut and someone pressed the button again. "Hey, Athena," Harley said in a sing-song voice. "Stop going through my shit," I shot back.

"Calm down, no one's going through your stuff," Harley defended. "Just come downstairs," I said harshly before letting go of the speaker button. We waited until they arrived and we heard Harley's laughter that stopped as she walked into the room.

Chase followed behind her and Harley looked around. "What kind of intervention is this? I'm okay, I promise," Harley defended as she held her hands in the air.

"You've managed to make this whole thing about you, which is crazy cause most of the time it has nothing to do with you," Khloe blurted out and the room fell silent. "Well that's a great way to get the conversation going," I muttered as I leaned against the wall. "So what is this, 'gang up on Harley week'?" Harley asked as she looked at everyone.

"You've been ganging up on everyone by getting involved in their business," Ricky pointed out and Harley's eyes darkened. "Watch what you say to me," She warned and Luna rolled her eyes.

"Okay stop that shit because you're victimizing yourself for no reason," I butted in and walked towards her. Her eyes softened but the rage was still on her face.

"We came here to talk about Luna. Not you. Luna," I said slowly, in hopes that she would understand me.

"Whatever," She grumbled as she moved towards where Chase was standing and I turned to face Luna. She was standing near Carter's hologram pad and looked up when I called her name.

"Okay, so do you wanna explain what happened today?" I asked in a calm voice and she moved away from where she was standing. "You sound like my therapist," She muttered as she walked towards hers and started playing around with the features and settings.

| luna |

I took a deep breath as I started switching costumes on the pad. Whenever I talk about my feelings, I have to be doing something, otherwise, I get uncomfortable, which turns into rage.

"What you saw," I began as I changed the colour theme on my pad to red. "Are figures of my nightmares," I said as I kept my head down and the side braid that I did today began to unravel slightly. "Wait, that's it? It was just nightmares come to life?" Khloe asked and I nodded.

"Well, what exactly do these figures look like?" Chase asked and I shrugged. "Come on, you do know," Athena pushed and I sighed. "Carter, Natassia, sometimes Harley when she pisses me off, there was even a period where Athena was one but that doesn't happen anymore," I rambled.

"Anyone else?" Khloe pushed again.

"And me," I sighed as I stopped playing with the tablet.

"They sound pretty harmless to me," Chase shrugged and Ricky nodded in agreement.

"Okay, but you weren't even there so you wouldn't know," Harley argued and Athena nodded. "By the end of it, I was covered in Natassia's ashes," Athena said and shuddered at the thought.

I felt my mind drifting. Images kept replaying over and over and over and over... "It's happening again," I muttered to myself as I began tugging slightly on my hair. Nobody seemed to notice because Khloe began explaining her point of view of what happened. I suddenly stopped panicking and my eyes glowed red as I stilled.

Okay, maybe nothing will happen.

Khloe let out an ear-deafening scream and I froze in place.

A demon appeared and shoved something through her chest from her back. It stood upright and held the large stick in the air, with Khloe on the end of it.