𝗦𝟮, 𝗘𝗽𝟮: 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗻𝘂𝘁?

Start from the beginning

| luna |

I kept my hands in my pocket as I walked through the halls. I don't even know why I decided to come here. It was hard enough leaving the house. I didn't have any way of getting here so I had to use his car.

Ever since the others left for school, I've been in his room. I don't know how I found myself there, but I did.

Found his car keys.

Drove here alone.

I pushed open the cafeteria doors and walked inside. Unfortunately, everyone noticed my arrival and proceeded to watch as I approached the others at the table. "I thought you were gonna stay home," Athena said softly as I sat next to Ricky and rested my elbows on the table.

"I couldn't stay there alone," I shrugged. "But I'm passing by," I added hoarsely as I tucked my hair behind my ears. It isn't brushed and I basically shoved it inside my hood so it's currently a mess.

"Where are you going?" Harley asked me and I sighed. "I'm going to my apartment," I lied.

I'm going to the police station.

"I have things I need to pick up,"

I'm going to give a statement,

"Then I'll probably wander around and stuff,"

Then I'm leaving Werveieme.

"I might not sleep at the house anymore cause it's too hard,"

I don't know where I'm going,

"But I'll be back eventually,"

But I'll figure it out.

"Well then I guess we'll see you around," Athena said and I nodded and gave everyone a small smile before getting up and leaving. I went to my locker to get a few things and put them in my backpack before heading out of school. I passed the sports hall and stared at the court.

I'll be honest, I don't know if I'm gonna come back here.

I was planning to skip town a long time ago. I was going to leave the day they saved me from that Natassia bitch that had my boyfriend killed.

We never ended up dating, but I've never had a boyfriend.

He will always be my first.

But then they found me in the middle of nowhere, so I couldn't exactly leave. And then I contemplated leaving again, but then Carter and I got close, and we know how that worked out, so there's nothing holding me back anymore.

"Hey," A tall basketballer said as he approached me in a vest and sweatpants. I gave him a weak smile as I stepped back and he shook his head.

"I'm not leaving. I just came to close the door. It's a closed practice," He said nicely and I realised I've been staring at the court like a weirdo. "S-Sorry," I apologised as I backed away and he paused.

"Luna, right?" He asked with uncertainty and I forced a smile and nodded. "You're not as cold as people say you are," He said with a smile and I took that as a compliment.

The rumors that fly around this school about me are atrocious.

"Well I'm having an off-day," I shrugged and he nodded understandingly "Well it was nice to meet you, Luna," He said with a smile and I smiled back. "And you are?" I asked. "Luke," He answered and I nodded and realised I was disturbing his practice.

"Oh I'm sorry, you were coming to close the door," I stuttered as I stepped back and he waved his hand. "Don't worry about it!" He called before the door closed.