𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟴: 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I guess so," I said as I pushed a few strands of hair behind my ear. "What do you think would happen if one of us were to die?" He asked me and I thought for a moment. "I guess that would be really hard on the group, and as for us, our families," I said as I gestured between us.

"For me, I guess it would be hard on Ricky, and for you, obviously Luna," I said but trailed off as I saw him look away. "I don't think she would care," He muttered and I was taken aback.

"Carter, she cares a lot about you," I said as I rested my hand on my arm but retracted it after a few seconds. "She said we'll have a future after this, but what if she shuts off and goes cold, like before we became friends?" He asked.

I honestly didn't know how to respond. I didn't think this affected him that much.

"Trust me, after all this, she will still want to be with you. After all, this is the same girl that had a reputation for being a bitch," I said adding air quotes.

"Obviously, now isn't exactly the right time for anyone to be in a relationship. I mean Ricky and I made the same promise to each other," I said truthfully. "And if you was to go," I said with slight hesitation.

"It would affect her a lot more than you think," I finished. He pulled me in for an unexpected hug and I stood still for a moment before letting him embrace me.

I know I'm pretty much the only one that ever speaks on the whole possibility of dying thing, but I guess I ever really believed it could happen to any of us.

We both pulled away and it became awkward. "Hey do you wanna check out that hidden part of the base?" I asked and he smirked. "Only if you remember how to get there," He responded and I nodded.

We both jogged out of the training room and I led him down the tunnels and to the hidden door. It opened and I raised my eyebrow as I see Harley and Chase goofing around.

"How do you guys always get to the cool places first?" I asked as we both walked in and Carter shut the door behind him. "I came to find any extra info on Natassia," Harley justified. "I came to check out the cool stuff," Chase added as he pressed a button on the little screen next to his pad.

He started glowing as he pressed more buttons. "Did you find anything? "I asked Harley and she shook her head as she got up from the seat.

"That girl is hard to track," She said and I sighed. We hung out in the room for a while until the door opened. "How did I know I would find you guys here?" Luna teased as she walked in. "Training's about to start," She said as she gestured to the door and we all headed out.

| athena |

"Okay guys, I'm heading out! Who's coming with me?!" I yelled as I headed down the stairs. My pumps clicked against the floors as I caught Luna and Carter in the kitchen. "You guys are gross," I grimaced as I headed to the fridge to grab a smoothie. "She got nutella on her nose," Carter justified and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed one for Luna and shut the fridge.

"Sure," I drawled as I tossed it to her and she caught it in one hand with ease. I put one in my bagpack. "You caught them almost kissing too right?" Harley said as she walked into the kitchen with her headphones around her neck.

"We wasn't!" Luna cried out and Harley nodded her head slowly. "Anyways, I'm going with you. Chase is gonna wake up late," Harley said as she turned to face me. "Hey, why can't you drive with us?" Carter asked her and she turned to face him. "You're joking right?" She said and he shrugged. "I was just offering," He said as he held his hands in the air.

"Kiss my ass Wilson!" Harley yelled as she walked out of the kitchen and I suppressed my laughter as I followed her out. I grabbed my car keys and shut the front door behind me. "So, no waiting for Chase?" I questioned as we both got in the front of the car.

"I never wait for him," Harley laughed uncomfortably. "You're forgetting that Thissa is basically a camera. It's kinda part of the whole home security system thing," I said and she sighed.

"It's only cause he pays for my breakfast," She said and I started driving. "Oh, and it isn't because you like him?" I teased as I kept my eyes on the road. "Okay, you can stop with that. I'm pretty sure everyone knows I like him. But he's-" She said and waved her hands in the air slightly.

"He's?" I repeated and she sighed. "He's complicated," She finished and I nodded slowly. "So he's being a dickhead basically," I asked and she shrugged.

"I mean, we spend all this time together, and he always comes onto me but I just feel like he doesn't wanna be with me," She explained and I shook my head immediately.

"No honey, it's obvious that he doesn't do the whole relationship thing," I said and she shrugged. "I don't think that's it," She sighed and I shrugged.

"If that's what you think then I really don't know what to tell you," I shrugged as I took another left and drove through the school parking lot.

"What about you? No relationships for you?" she asked me as we both climbed out of the car and I locked it.

"We're only in sophomore year. I haven't had a good look at everyone in school. Come back to me in junior year," I said as we both opened the school doors and walked inside.