𝗦𝟭, 𝗘𝗽𝟮𝟭: 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀

Začít od začátku

The small gesture was enough to send me on a high of butterflies. "I don't know how this happened," He muttered and I knew he was talking about his obvious feelings for me.

"I don't wanna be a rebound," I said clearly but it came out as more of a whisper as I pulled my hand out of his grasp. "B-But you're not," He countered as I walked away from him, with my hands in my hair. "And how exactly do you expect me to believe that?" I asked as I spun back around to face him.

"Like two weeks ago you was all over Khloe, fighting with Ricky for her, and the one time in my life I decide to be a nice person, is when you have to fall for me?" I asked in a slightly panicked voice. He opened and closed his mouth but no words came out. "Look, I don't know how to prove to you that my feelings for you are genuine," He said as I sat on my bed, and he immediately rushed over and knelt in front of me.

"Luna please," He said as he took my hands in his. "Tina wanted me to tell you that the pizza's her- oh."Khloe said as she stumbled into my room, but stopped.

Carter's grip on my hand didn't loosen, in fact, it grew stronger and I turned my head to the side and waited for the bed to swalllow me whole, but it never happened.

So this bitch has hamster tunnels in her house but the bed can't swallow me?

"Uhh, tell her I'll be down in a bit," I said as I removed my hands from Carter's grasp and headed into the closet. I shut the door behind me and slid onto the floor as I buried my head in my crossed legs. I heard the bedroom door close and I sighed but tensed as I heard footsteps walking towards me. There was soft knock on the door and I already knew who it was.

"Hey, it's me. I'm sorry if I freaked you out but I wanted you to know how I feel. You deserve that...and so much more," He finished and I heard his footsteps dissapear. I sniffled as I leaned forward and grabbed a red tracksuit and started changing. Everything in my closet is pretty much a size too small, excpet for some of the sweatshirts, and oversized things aren't flattering on me.

The tracksuit stopped at my hips and the hoodie was kinda tight but it was still comfortable. I grabbed a hairtie and a clip and headed downstairs. I sped down the stairs and into the kitchen, whilst trying to clip my hair into a bun.

Ricky let out a whistle when I walked in and everyone else turned around and made stupid noises as I sat on the counter and grabbed a pizza. "Hey we ordered some pizza with red chilli peppers, just for you," Ricky teased and I grabbed a piece of sausage on my pizza and threw it at him. He opened his mouth and it landed inside.

He let out a holler and the boys joined in too as he punched his fist in the air. I laughed and my eyes glanced over Khloe, who was wearing one of the oversized sweatshirts I saw in the closet earlier. Her eyes were shifting as she looked at me and then around everyone else in the kitchen.

She saw me with Carter.

I internally groaned as I took another bite of my pizza. This shouldn't be as big of deal as she's making it.

"Hey, what's on your mind?" Harley teased as she appeared and poked my exposed stomach. "Oh, you're gonna help me unpack? Thank you so much Harl!" I gushed as I awkardly hopped off the counter and grabbed a pizza box before dragging Harley out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I shut, and locked the door behind me before sighing and placing the box on the dresser. I started taking out stuff from my bag and she gave me a look as she sat on my bed. "I assumed you wanted to tell me something," she said as she eyed my duffle bag and I nodded. "Oh yes! Uhh Khloe's pissed at me," I said as I started putting things in the closet.

"What do you mean? What happened?" She asked and I sighed. "You know how Carter likes me," I said and she let out a huge sigh. "I'm glad he finally told you! His emotions were giving me the worst migraine," She grumbled and I stopped walking.