Episode 1

Yes I know another new story but oh well haha!

-----------------------------------------------------

Demi was sat backstage hearing the roar of the crowd as her support act gets the fans pumped for the main show. Her. Demi couldn't deny how happy she was to have made it even after everything has happened to her, it just made her stronger and the fans wanting to be there to support her even more even after months of being away. Her life has been treating her well and couldn't wait to see what the upcoming hear has to offer for her. Demi closes her eyes listening to the crowd and the crowd only seeing if she could judge what kind of crowd she will be playing for tonight and judging by the sounds they are already making they will be a loud one, just want Demi loved.

"Demi?" She hears opening her eyes smiling when she saw one of her best friends and career partner stood in the doorway smiling at her. He walked further into the room sitting down next to her, Demi leaned her head on his shoulder. "You're calm."

"I'm always calm." Demi answers closing her eyes again.

"I don't believe that," He states. "Your usually giddy and running around like a little kid." He laughed to himself but Demi stayed calm. She had to be calm before the show otherwise it wouldn't be as good of a show as she wanted to give her fans, it was also one of the last shows of the tour so the last couple of concerts needed to be great.

"Go away Nick if your gonna be like this."She mumbles Nick laughing again wrapping his arm around her bringing her closer into him. They had been inseparable from the moment that they met on the Camp Rock set even though they didn't have many lines together, Demi found it hard to get on with the guy who played Shane. He never seemed right to Demi and she knew her instincts were right when he was done for rape and murder a couple of years ago. She said to the producers from day one that they needed to replace him. Nick had always been there for her, through all the struggles she faced and now he was still here keeping her company on the tour for the last couple of shows on her tour. They had an announcement for their fans later on in the week and knew that they would be excited about it.

"Demi time for hair and makeup." A man with a clipboard firmly in his hands, Demi opened her eyes giving him a nod and a smile. She kissed Nick's cheek before getting up following the man out of the room. Nick couldn't help but smile.

Demi was soon back to her normal self when she was on stage, the lively girl that everyone loves. She loved being up on stage having the feeling that all the people around her where here for her and nobody else. They paid for the tickets and travelled for some miles just to see her up on the stage singing, it was hard to imagine for Demi. She sang songs of her latest album but also some of her old songs that she knew her fans would love but soon the show was over and she skipped off the stage after bidding farewell to her fans.

"You were amazing as normal!" Nick exclaims giving her a hug, Demi smiles hugging him back even though she felt all sweaty. She knew of all people Nick wouldn't care about that, he had seen her in much worse situations before now.

"Thanks Nick." Demi says pulling away from him looking over at one of the producers when they rushed over.

"What's wrong?" Nick questions seeing the worry on his face.

"Your brother has had an accident, your mother wants you to go home for a couple of days." He explains Nick becoming worried as well as Demi. Nick looks down at Demi who cracks him a small smile Nick knowing that she was going to beg him to go.

"Just go, I'll be fine," Demi reassures. "Let me know how he is though not that I even know which brother." Demi jokes Nick chuckling.

"I'll phone you when I get home." He states kissing her head before rushing off.

------------------------------------------------------

Feedback please!