Day 2

Tapp Luck's (District 1) P.O.V:

I wake up before all the other Careers, except for Silvver, the one keeping watch. I swipe one backpack from the Cornucopia and make my way towards the water. Silvver catche me leaving as soon as I'm knee deep in the ocean. "Where you going, Tapp?" She asks.

I'm going to join Once, Neville, and Al, is where I'm going. We agreed that I would pretend to be with the Careers for a bit and then join them. Instead of alerting Silvver of that, I whip out a knife and chuck it at her. BOOM. That will have woken the others up. I quickly swim deeper into the water and make my way towards the island the three people have taken shelter on.

"Hey, Tapp!" Neville calls to me as I slosh out of the water. I raise a hand in greeting and go to meet them.

Kat Mellark's (District 12) P.O.V:

*a few hours later*

The wave towers high above my head, and I am frozen in terror as it, seemingly in slow motion, crashes down toward the groud. The water creeps closer and closer, and eventually encloses me, a world of water everywhere. A tsunami.

I can't breathe. Water is everywhere, and the huge wave has drawn me out into the ocean. It pushes me down, preventing me from reaching the surface, the air, and I need the oxygen. The water is getting darker and darker, and I'm getting deeper and deeper, and the current just won't let me swim upwards. I can't breathe. I think I'm going to die, for I am drowning. How terrible. I didn't want to die quite like this, with my lungs screaming for air, and my body sinking.

But I'm going to.

Ezra Fernandez's (District 8) P.O.V:

BOOM. A cannon blasts. Zoey and I glance at each other, and then out at the ocean. We see a huge wave about to crash down on us, on the island. Zoey screams, and I realize that it's a tsunami.

The water crashes down on us and I'm sucked out to the sea. The waves bounce me around, but I somehow manage to swim to the surface. I take a deep breath of air as the waves push me back under again. I surface again and quickly glance around for Zoey. A cannon goes off. "Zoey?" I scan the sea for my District partner. "Zoey?!" There's no sign of her, and I have a sinking feeling that I know who the cannon went off for. Another two BOOMs sound. I'll have to wait until night to see they were.

I swim back to the island and collapse on the sand, tired.

Ruth Tanget's (District 4) P.O.V:

The Cornucopia begins to shake. Eclair, Frenandes, Nemesis, Aquaria and I glance at each other in fear. What is going on?

Suddenly, the Cornucopia's island does a complete flip. I shriek as we are suddenly submerged in the water. I have no clue how the island just did that, but it did!

I can't get back around the island back to the surface. My lungs scream for air. I hear cannons go off above the surface, but I can't get to the surface because I can't see where the edge of the island is where the water meets the air. I can't find it, and I realize this will probably be my death. I'm from four, I should be able to swim, but I need the air. I'm about to die. My limbs are exhausted from the frantic swimming, and I'm getting slower and slower.

Eventually, I just give in.

Alton Black's (District 9) P.O.V:

Night falls. Stars glisten brightly in the night sky, and a crescent moon larger than normal rises above the ocean and into the navy blue abyss above my head. Music begins to play, and I realize it's the Capitol anthem. Tapp, Neville, and Once cease their chattering as dead tributes flash in the sky.

The girl from 1, both tributes from 2, the girl from 3, and the girl from 4, along with the girl from 6, all of the Careers. The crazy girl from 5, and both females from 7 and 8. Finally, the girl from 12.

There's only five of us left.

All Day 2 Deaths:

Aquaria Wave, District 1

Eclair Macaron, District 2

Frenandes French, District 2

Nemesis Green, District 3

Ruth Tanget, District 4

Sparkle Jackson, District 5

Silvver Star, District 6

Olympia Star, District 7

Zoey Dastra, District 8

Kat Mellark, District 12

Sorry about all the tribute deaths! :'(