Day 3

Kat Hawthorne's (District 2) P.O.V:

Wow, I made it to the third day. I might actually have a chance at winning this. But, without Kay. Seeing his face in the sky just makes me want to cry. And it was partially because of me, because I went on alone. I feel absolutely terrible. I miss him so much already.

I went to the forest when the hurricane came for better cover, and I'm still there, but absolutely miserable because I'm sitting on the squishy, wet ground because I'm scared if I climb I'll slip on the slick branches of the trees and fall. It's still raining, and my shoes are soaked from not dodging puddles well enough.

I suddenly hear a faint chittering noise and the sound of pounding feet. I peer into the trees, searching for danger. Suddenly, the boy from 9- Johnathyn, I think his name is- rushes toward me, followed by myriad of huge squirrels. Like, squirrels as big as a bear! I scramble to my feet, covering my eyes as one of the squirrels manages to pin Johnathyn to the ground and eat his head savagely, and start running for my life. BOOM.

I sprint as fast as I can, trying to outrun the squirrels. There's no point in going up into the trees. My only hope is the flat, steel edges of the Cornucopia.

I hear some rustling to my right and the boy from 4, Ted, is suddenly running right alongside me with his pack of squirrels trailing him. I can't spare the breath for a greeting.

Suddenly, Ted slips on a wet piece of grass. His eyes widen as he stumbles and fails to catch himself. I wince and briefly shut my eyes as I hear his neck crack. BOOM.

Closing my eyes was a fatal mistake. I loose my footing and fall to the ground. The monstrous squirrels-

Devyn Harene's (District 6) P.O.V:

Only four of us left. I've been counting the cannons while running for my life from these vicious mutated squirrels. That final death could be mine, though.

I hear hoofbeats suddenly approaching me from behind. Hoofbeats? What the heck is going on now?

But it appears not to dangerous. Philippe, the boy from 5, rides up next to me on a majestic white stag. Where the heck did he get that?!?! I'm confused. Philippe holds out a hand to me. I look at him suspiciously, still trying to run from the squirrels. "Come on!" He encourages me. I hesitantly take his hand and swing up onto the stag behind him, who is a lot faster runner than I am and easily pulls ahead of the squirrels. Well. I guess I owe this guy my life.

We burst out of the forest and into the open area just as another cannon goes off. That's it. The final victim to the squirrels. The Games are over. Oh my god. I won. I'm going to the final Games.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the winners of the sixth Games in the 150th Hunger Games- Philippe Hurricane, Devyn Harene, and Joshua Beacon!"

So it was Joshua who also made it. Guy with a good score from 12. And a dead girlfriend.

But I did it, too. I actually did it. I survived. I was one of the winners of the 150th Hunger Games.

All Day 3 Deaths:

Kat Hawthorne, District 2

Ted Standen, District 4

Robyn Blaze, District 5

Johnathyn Miller, District 9

A/N: Yay! The Games are over. Please submit tributes for the twelve Games!! (Form is next)