The Scores

A/N: Unlike the other Games, the submitted tributes are going to actually be rated (sorry) because otherwise we're going to have like 20 scores of 8. Sorry if your tribute didn't do as well as some others- nobody submitted got better than a 9 or worse than a 7)

Devyn Harene's (District 6) P.O.V:

I wait anxiously to hear my score. I hope it's reasonably good. I showed the judges my skills with throwing knives and I'm pretty positive they liked it. The announcer begins announcing the scores.

"From District 1, Aria Johanson, with a score of 8, and Allistar Mento, with a score of 9.

"From District 2, Kat Hawthorne, with a score of 7, and Kay Hawthorne, also with a score of 7.

"From District 3, Jara Harts, with a score of 5, and Del Tech, with a score of 7.

"From District 4, Ameria Well, with a score of 7, and Ted Standen, with a score of 8.

"From District 5, Robyn Blaze, with a score of 9, and Philippe Hurricane, with a score of 8." Robyn did well for District 5. I think she was the one who was a rare Career. Next comes me. I hold my breath.

"From District 6, Devyn Harene, with a score of 8, and Edgar Coe, also with a score of 8." Eight's not bad. In fact, I'm pretty happy with that.

"From District 7, Julia Grace, with a score of 8, and Simon Rodriguez, with a score of 6.

"From District 8, Naomi Young, with a score of 9, and Samson Wight, with a score of 5.

"From 9, Bracken Fillia, with a score of 8, and Jonathyn Miller, with a score of 7.

"From 10, Luna Dove, with a score of 7, and Jay Sass, with a score of 8.

"From District 11, Alicier Shine, with a score of 7, and Julian Quinte, with a score of 6.

"And finally, from District 12, Maya Skylark, with a score of 8, and Joshua Beacon, with a score of 9." They did pretty good for District 12. The announcement clicks off, and I smile, rather satisfied with my score.

Maybe I do have a chance at winning this.