Day 2

Terra Cotta's (District 9) P.O.V:

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

Three cannons. All at the same time. My allies, Chives, Dana, and Peppermint, and myself all glance at each other in surprise and worry. Who just died? And how?

Obviously, it wasn't any of us, thank goodness. But whatever killed those tributes could be on it's way to kill us.

That's when I see it. The volcano.

It's erupting.

Red lava spews out of the top, and I realized that the fire must have consumed the three Careers that were trapped inside. "Run," Peppermint says as we all watch in horror as the lava begins to creep down the volcano at a surprisingly fast pace down towards us, coating the rocks.

Chives is the first one who begins to run, and the rest of us follow suit. We race away from the lava, a game of cat and mouse, with us being the doomed mice. "We need to get somewhere higher!" Dana shouts. "Above the lava!"

But, unfortunately, there are no hills here, just flat rock, so all we can do is keep running. Another cannon goes off, and even though I'm exhausted, I keep running away from the lava that kills.

Eventually, the lava subsides, and all four of us come to a halt, collapsing onto the rocky ground. We did it.

We actually escaped it.

Felicia Feathersfowl's (Acting Tress Passlander, District 12) P.O.V:

I never actually went into the Hunger Games. I hid in the room below the pedestal. I let it rise without me in it. Ingenious on my part. The cameras didn't even notice that one tribute was absent. I'm guessing that they just thought that I died in the Bloodbath. (A/N: in case you didn't notice/remember, there were eleven cannons in all yesterday. Only ten tributes actually died.)

Then there was the issue of getting back to the Capitol. It was actually pretty easy to knock out my escort, considering I've had no training whatsoever, steal her clothes, and use the attire to make it look like I was her. The escorts take a hovercraft back to the Capitol after they see the tributes off, so I basically had a free ride. I stayed away from the other people and kept my head down. We were back home in a few hours.

Home was exactly where I went last night. I went to my apartment. I went back to the life I had before all of this.

Hopefully it won't be disrupted again.

Armada Semper's (District 7) P.O.V:

I've decided that I'm going to kill another tribute, just for the fun of it.

I don't have the bow anymore, but the shards of rock on the ground are definitely sharp enough to kill if I throw them into someone's back. I grin as I spot a tribute camp in the distance. Facing away from me. How convenient.

I get close enough that I'm within range, and then I throw the rock towards the girl. It embeds itself in her back. BOOM.

"Oh my god, Vanilla!" Her partner shouts, probably shocked. He looks up and sees me standing there, grinning devilishly. Noticing the knife in his hand, I reach for another shard of rock. But he throws his weapon at me first.

Jackson Indigo's (District 3) P.O.V:

Armada hasn't come back yet, and night has just about fallen. I wonder if someone killed her when she was trying to kill them. In a way, I hope so.

Eventually, the dead tributes appear in the sky. I watch for her. First comes both tributes from 1. Then the boy from 2. The girl from 4. And then.. Armada. So she did die. Interesting. Finally, the girl from 10 flashes by, the anthem ceases, and all is silent again.

All Day 2 Deaths:

Alex Fleck, District 1

Duke Nachos, District 1

Rayjay Edrock, District 2

Gloria Strix, District 4

Armada Semper, District 7

Vanilla Peach, District 10

A/N: Again, please do not submit more tributes until the end of these games.