A/N

Okay, I have good and bad news. So let's start off with the bad news, because I don't want everyone to finish this in a foul mood.

So, I have come to a decision. As all of you know, besides the one spot I saved for Zeke Vessel, every single tribute spot has been filled by a submitted one. You may recall that I promised no submitted tributes would die in the Bloodbath. As much as I don't want to, that's kind of impossible now. You can't have a Bloodbath with just one person dying!

And I'm sure nobody wants Zeke killed, either. ;)

I think you know where I'm going with this- some of your tributes are going to die in the Bloodbath, for which I am beyond sorry. These will only be the tributes created by PEOPLE WITH A WINNER ALREADY, PEOPLE WITH MORE THAN TWO TRIBUTES, OR IF YOU HAVE GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO KILL YOUR TRIBUTE EARLY ON. I do not want to do this, but it's the only way, ya know?

Since this amounts to a reasonably large number of tributes, half to be exact (which is only twelve, a reasonable number to kill, but...), the tributes who die will be chosen based on how much I am able to create their character (some forms are a LOT more descriptive than others). I have decided that 9 is a reasonable number. Those of you who give me the least information about the character will be eliminated.

Okay. Sorry about that. On a happier note, let's move on to the good news. I really need to thank you all again. You all are just amazing.

There are 30,000 reads on this story.

I am FREAKING OUT. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. HOW THE HECK DID THIRTY THOUSAND READS HAPPEN?!

I know, this probably sounds a lot like all of my other thank you author's notes. But, really, I never, ever would have imagined getting to this amazing milestone. It's just...crazy. It is astounding to see 30k reads under the title of THE 150th HUNGER GAMES. And it's all thanks to each and every one of you. You are the ones that I owe all this to and I thank you so much. I am psyched that there are this many reads!!

Thanks again for helping me reach this amazing number. :)

-selenameyer2