Haley and Victor

Felicia Feathersfowl's (you already know this stuff) P.O.V:

I open my eyes and sit up, only to groan and lie back down again.

Where am I? I slowly look around the room that I'm in. I'm laying on a cold metal floor in a metal room. This is not the dungeon in which President Snow, that tyrant, threw me in and tortured me in. Then I remember.

Someone saved me.

I glance around again, and I spot a person in this room with me, leaning against the opposite wall. His features are hidden beneath a dark cloak, so all I can see is his figure. And that he is a him.

He looks at me and sees I am awake, his eyes two little shining things beneath his hood. "Who are you?" I whisper. "And why do you want me?"

Cress Passlander's (District 12) P.O.V:

After the Reaping, the mysterious person motions for me to follow them and we head into a dark, abandoned alley. "You say you'd do anything?" The person asks in a low voice. I can tell the person is female.

I nod. "I just want us to be together, and her to be safe."

"Would you be willing to take the place of a wanted criminal if it meant that you could be with Tress?"

"Yes, anything."

"Then come with me."

I follow her out of the alley, and she is very careful about making sure that nobody is watching us as we exit. We walk to the train station. "You look very suspicious in that getup," I tell her quietly.

She grunts, and darts into another alley. She whips off the cloak and I finally get a good view of her.

She has flaming red hair and deep brown eyes and is only about my age, seventeen. She wears the clothes of someone from District 4. My eyes widen. "Who are you, and how can you possibly help Tress?!"

She rolls her eyes. "We'll get to that later. Now help me look as normal for here as possible."

I decide that if I want to help my sister, I might as well. I gently undo her hair and retie it into a french braid. I rub some coal dust on her face and help her to tie her cloak around her as a gray dress to cover up her District 4 clothes. When I finish, the girl seems disgusted, but we head back out of the alley and climb up to the platform. The train whistle blows, and it begins to chug. "Jump," the girl whispers to me. "At the last car, the doors will be open."

My eyes widen. That was the train with the tributes on it. But I have to, and so I prepare myself to jump as the first cars speed by. The girl grabs my hand. "Three.. Two... One!"

And we are soaring through the air, and I'm so scared. What if we miss the car? What if the train runs us over?! I scream at my thoughts.

But we manage, somehow, to land on the metal floor of the car, and I see the two other people in it.

Felicia Feathersfowl's (insert description here) P.O.V:

Suddenly, the room begins to move. I come to the conclusion that we are actually on a train! The person with me silently hauls open the cars doors, and I sigh- he wouldn't answer my questions. I stare up at the ceiling.

THUMP! Two people land in the car! I sit bolt upright, not even feeling the pain I am so startled. "Eek!" I scream. The two people- girls, I can see now- stare at me.

"Aren't you... Gretchen Tittle?" One of them gasps, the one with dark hair. "You're supposed to be dead!"

The two other people- the girl who jumped and the guy who was with me- seem to know what's going on. "No, I am Felicia Feathersfowl!" I chuckle lightly at the girl. She frowns in confusion. "Oh, I'll explain later! But you need to do some explaining!" I say to the girl and the guy. The dark haired girl nods affirmatively.

The two glance at each other. "My name is Haley, and this is Victor. We were the best friend and boyfriend of Gretchen Tittle," she stares at me fixedly. "And we want to know what really happened to her."

The guy- Victor- begins talking as he removes his cloak. "You, Felicia, must do exactly as we say, or we will turn you back into the Capitol."

I take the threat seriously. "Okay!" I squeak.

"Now, tell us what happened to her."

I realize I don't really know what exactly happened to the girl that I replaced. "Well, somehow she died before the actual Games, and the President had me take her place. How, I do not know. You might want to ask one of the living tributes?" I say.

Haley mutters under her breath. "I told you she'd be of no use."

He rolls his eyes and she begins talking to myself and the dark-haired girl. "So anyway, Felicia, this is Cress, and she will be pretending to be you while you take the place of her sister in the Hunger Games."

"THE HUNGER GAMES, AGAIN?!?!" I shriek. No. I hate them. I would never want to be in them again.

Cress smiles weakly. "Yeah, I didn't quite know until now, either. Thanks in advance!"

I start to sob uncontrollably. The Hunger Games. This time different people are making me do them, but it's jut as bad.

"Now," Victor says. He pulls open the door to the train car. "I'll go get Tress."

A/N: do you like hearing about what's going on with Felicia? Just wondering.