The Scores

A/N: Similar to last scoring, I will be giving all submitted tributes a score no lower than 7 or higher than 9 as there are quite a few.

Cameron Heatherfield's (District 12) P.O.V:

I sit quietly with my District partner, Quincy, as the scores are announced. It's going to be a while before I hear mine, as District 12 will be all the way at the end. I listen intently to the scores of the other tributes.

"From District 1, Drake Leandro, with a score of 8, and Sharis Davin, with a score of 9!"

"From District 2, Eden Cinder, with a score of 8, and Zoella Francesca, also with a score of 8!"

"From District 3, Patrek Infernion, with a score of 7, and Malina Muerte, with a score of 5!"

"From District 4, Wesley Keyss, with a score of 6, and Piper Evergreen, with a score of 8!"

"From District 5, Centorn Abash, with a score of 8.5, as there was a bit of disagreement among the judges, and Areta Lawimg, with a score of 8!"

"From District 6, Axel Button, with a score of 8, and Amoura Deparnieux, with an impressive score of 11!" Woah. I had known that girl was fierce, but that's a really good score.

"From District 7, Jyke Woods, with a score of 7, and Twilight Tiers, with a score of 8!"

"From 8, Newton Klondike, with a score of 6, and Allison Bay, with a score of 8!"

"From 9, Woodrow Barnn, with a score of 5, and Felicity Ginger, with a score of 8!"

"From District 10, Fletcher Willis, with a score of 7, and Clavia Turnbolt, with a score of 9!"

"From District 11, Jacon Lison with a score of 7, and Sophie Sky Light, with a score of 8!"

"And finally, from District 12, Quincy Tonks, with a score of 8, and Cameron Heatherfield, also with a score of 8!" The announcement ends.

I give Quincy a high five. "Nice job!" We didn't do too bad. 8's the average score, I would say.

Maybe I could actually win this.

A/N: Do you think Amoura will win? Who do you think will advance to the finals? Do you have any favorites yet? Anyone you would gladly have dead? I love hearing your opinions!