The Remake Center

Plumpkin Pickle's (District 10 stylist remake center worker person) P.O.V:
I really hope that these District 10 tributes will finally do their district some justice and get in the finals. The previous ones, Ursula and Bruno and Isis and Vernon, did a very poor job of surviving. Only Isis survived past the Bloodbath.
I am hoping that Kara and Nathan will be winners. I see potential in Kara, who I am currently remodeling to make her look prettier. Maybe she will succeed and survive. I don't know about Nathan yet, I'm mostly one of Kara's remodelers and fans.
As I trim her hair, I tell her, "I'm rooting for you, Kara!" excitedly. She smiles politely in response.
As soon as the ends of her dark brown hair are even, I move on to removing all other hair from her body, along with my partners, KayKay, Ohemgee, and Teeteewhyelle (a/n: who can figure those out first?). Kara clones her mouth closed, most likely trying not to scream. "Very sorry, darling, but this is necessary. After all, soon you will be beautiful!" Ohemgee squeals, and Teeteewhyelle and KayKay grin at the future tribute. I, too, am excited for her future.
I do believe she will win.
A/N: Sorry this is a little bit on the short side, but I decided to do it from this perspective instead of the tribute's! Hoping to get the Opening Ceremony out by tomorrow! #quickupdates
Do you think Kara will be one of the winners? ;)
I am aware that you are all rooting for your own tribute, but try to pick someone else, too. After all, there are only three tributes that survive and five submitted tributes. They can't all make it through. So root for someone else, too, if you can, just so you aren't too upset.
Thanks, don't want you all to get mad at me at the end of this!! 😁😁😁
-Selenameyer2
Lol. A/N is like half the chapter.