Capitol Update: Tributes

Candy Sugarplum's (reporter) P.O.V:

I giggle at the camera, grinning sweetly. "Another round of fantastic tributes has been Reaped for the fourth games in the 150th Hunger Games! So exciting!

"From District 1, we have Duke Nachos and Alexandria Fleck, who, may I emphasize, wants to be called ALEX!

"From District 2, we have Rayjay Edrock and sweet little Emma Sparks, who volunteered for a sick girl." The President himself had told me to give a little more on the tributes than just their name if I could.

"From District 3, we have Angel Mist and Jackson Indigo!

"From District 4, we have Cop Sesame and Gloria Strix, who's later identified mother basically told her she was a problem!

"From District 5, we have Dana Thonen and Ricardo Sonicare, who we can tell is very fierce from his outrageous punching of the District 5 escort, Hexagon Sixypixy!

"From 6, we have beautiful Selma Frisch and Chives Colfer, who's little siblings really wanted him to stay!

"From 7, we have Highway Scruff and Armada Semper, who clearly did NOT want to be in the Hunger Games.

"From District 8, we have Peppermint Hippotang and Seymour Higgins.

"From 9, we have Cardinal Swann, who suffers from a mental disability, and Terra Cotta, so shocked she was Reaped that she fainted!

"From District 10, we have Vanilla Peach and Linus Flanigan.

"From District 11, we have Shakita Norton and Brett Tinman.

"And finally, last but not least, from District 12, we have Hunter Junke and Tress Passlander, a rare volunteer! That's all our tributes for this Hunger Games! I'm Candy Sugarplum, and this was your Capitol Update!" I wink cutely, and the camera shuts off.

A/N: Pick your favorites!