The Office of Jumbalya Hawk (also The Training Center, Day 2)

Jumbalya Hawk's (Gamemaker) P.O.V:

I quietly shut the door behind me as I step into my office. I have a lot to do tonight. But scoring the tributes is my priority. I need to review the notes that I took for each session and decide how many points they earned. Then I need to go over everything for the final arena where the winners will compete.

Though if everything goes as planned, they won't be fighting to the death in the Games. I've spoken to the Peacekeepers that were supposed to have captured Bow Tie and Felicia Feathersfowl. I managed to get some information out of them- I'm rather convincing, if I do say so myself. I may have also bribed them into telling me what really happened. I have my methods.

Bow Tie and Felicia Feathersfowl are still alive. They escaped their guards, who were too frightened to tell the President that they failed as they would most likely be punished with death. They lied and said that the two rebellious ex-escorts were both dead. Really, they are currently on their way to District 13, according to my calculations. The President knows a lot less than he thinks he does.

I plan to join them.

I don't know what they're planning-they could be just trying to run away, or planning a huge revolution to overthrow Snow. But I am under the impression that District 13 has been in hiding for the past hundred fifty years, since they were supposedly 'wiped out'. Eventually, when they're ready, they're going to march on the Capitol. And I want to be on their side. I'd be rather useful, too; considering I'm head Gamemaker, I know quite a lot of valuable information.

President Snow is a cruel ruler, and the Hunger Games are not an effective way to stop the districts from revolting. To that end, they need to be treated better. The Capitol keeps everything for itself. I think Panem is in need of a new, strong ruler who is capable of taking charge of making our civilization a peaceful, happy place for all people. I think I could do that. I've always been a leader, and worked my way up through the ranks as Gamemaker. But being Panem's next president is wishful thinking.

Sighing, I turn back to my notes on the tributes. I need to focus on this, not my traitorous plans. Scoring is what I really need to accomplish at the moment.

Onyx Quartz, District 1, comes first. He showed the judges some skills in medicine and camouflage, and his knowledge in both categories was actually quite impressive. He was quick, too; he knew exactly what he was doing. Onyx also shot some arrows and threw a couple axes during his private session. He was decent, but I've seen better. I enter the appropriate score into my computer.

Angel Dustwind, also District 1. She showed experience in multiple weapons and was pretty good with the majority of them. She is a very small person, though, with her age being only twelve, and she didn't seem especially strong. No survival skills were demonstrated in her preformance, either. I thoughtfully consider all the information I have about her and select the score I think Angel deserved.

From District 2 came Randall Grimes, who was rather lethal with butcher knives. He preformed well with a blow dart gun and showed that he was halfway smart when he coated his ninja stars with poison before using them. Definitely a Career tribute. I award him with a higher score for his weapon experience.

The girl tribute from 2 was Vapor Waters. She showed similar skills during her session as her district partner, using ninja stars and poison. Vapor also included daggers and throwing knives, though, and was pretty good with all of them. She seemed intelligent, too, more than the other tributes. I evaluate her carefully, weighing the pros and cons until I arrive at the score she is worthy of.

From District 3 was Zephyr Phaesar, who showed that he was rather good with throwing knives. He also, oddly, announced that he can see the future to the critics. I was unable to tell whether his claim was valid or not, but if he can it will probably help him in the arena. And if he was fibbing about his unique skill, then I can give him points for being a good liar, because I was unable to determine that he was not telling the truth.