The Interviews

Capitol Audience's P.O.V:

The first tribute to be interviewed is Aquaria Wave. Her long, shimmering dark hair hangs loosely down her back, and she wears a sparkly, light blue dress that brings out her blue eyes. She wears a pair of heels that makes her tall height even taller. Throughout the interview, she seems rather sad. Aquaria is questioned about her family, and she says that she lives in an orphanage and that her parents are both dead. When asked about a weapon and what she earned a score of 8 with, she says she used a dagger, but she's also fast, good at hiding, and can swim.

The next tribute is Tapp Luck. His outfit makes his look very classy, and he is a crowd pleaser. When asked about the girl he called out to during the Reaping, he explains that it was his little sister, Luci, and that he's going to get back home for her. The audience is very touched by this. When asked about skills, Tapp doesn't reveal his weapon, but says that he's going to try his hardest to survive in any environment the Capitol could possibly throw at him.

Following Tapp is Eclair Macaron. Her blond hair is done up in a bun on top of her head, and two loose curls purposely fall in her face. She has a no-sleeved, cream colored dress on that is decorated with a huge bow on the left. Eclair seems very easygoing as she is questioned. When asked about family, she says she has an older sister named Paistrie and her parents, of course. As for weapons, Eclair plans to use either knives or arrows.

Her district partner, Frenandes French, comes next. He looks a little intimidating, with his cold blue eyes, and his tall, muscular frame. Frenandes plans on using either an axe or a trident in the arena, he says. As for family, he has his parents and sister, but he says he doesn't really care about them anyway and that he's just going to win for himself.

From District 3 comes Nemesis Green. She has a sunshine yellow dress on that shines brightly and would almost be too painful to look at if not for the strip of black going down the front-right side. Her stylists must have made the dress like that to match her hair- blond with a black streak in it. Nemesis is further questioned about being a Career from 3 and she says that she's trained to use any weapon. She's an only child with no friends and barely sees her parents because she's constantly training. Throughout the interview, she seems very sly, almost traitorous.

Next comes her District partner, Malcolm Tsunami. He is so quiet you can barely hear anything he has to say when Waldorf asks him questions. Poor kid must have stage fright.

From District 4 comes Ruth Tanget. Her shoulder-length brown hair with a blue highlight in it is separated so it flows over her shoulders. She wears a dress that starts at a medium blue near the top and slowly gets darker and darker until it is such a dark navy blue by her feet it appears black. As far as weapons go, she's quite flexible, as she can wield a trident, knife, dagger, and axe. Ruth also, apparently, comes from a family of winners. Her father is the famous Fjord Tanget, and her brother is Rip Tanget, who won a few years back. She also has a sister named Mila. Ruth seems quite tough throughout her questioning, but also smart, with brains and brawn.

Her District partner, Boris Ample, is rather boring. He sounds bored, he speaks in a monotone voice, and half the room must have fallen asleep during the ten minutes he made feel like hours.

From District 5 comes Sparkle Jackson. She wears a grass green dress with puffy sleeves and a puffy skirt, During her interview she's rather crazy and wild. Her green eyes have a strange, bloodthirsty light in them.

Her District partner is Once Hennau. Once seems nervous at first, but appears to calm down as the interview progresses. Once tells everyone that his father drowned when he was younger, and that he has to be there for the remaining members of his family- his mother, his older brother Cuatro, and his little sister Siette. He needs to survive the Games for them. Once says he prefers not to use weapons, but rather natural skills to survive. If need be, he can use a knife.