The Train

Nathan Honore's (District 10) P.O.V:
We've decided we're going to make a huge alliance, Kara and I. After all, there's strength in numbers. Maybe we could even overthrow the Careers. That would be awesome.
We've analyzed each tribute, and decided who we want to be in the alliance. I'm good at talking and being friendly to people and stuff, so I'm going to try to convince them to join during the training time. The group will include myself, and Kara, obviously. We're also hoping that Hugo from four will join. He seems pretty sneaky, so we don't want him against us. The others we were thinking about were Morgan from 4, Ranger and Ashlyn from 7, Silvia from 8, Ornithorynque from 11, and Crystal from 12. We also kind of want Jayson from 2 in our group, but we're pretty sure he'll end up with the other Careers.
I really hope we can pull off this thing, I really do.
Jayson McClare's (District 2) P.O.V:
I don't know why Jennuh didn't understand. When I win this, I'll be famous and rich. It'll be awesome! All this good food on the train is only a sample of what I will get when I win. I don't get why see didn't see that. Well, I'll show her. I'll get myself in the Career alliance, and they'll protect me, and then I'll win these games, and then the final games, and then she'll see.
Quentin Yale's (District 12) P.O.V:
I had to volunteer for Elias. He's my best friend. I know Autumn and I had plans, and this changes everything, but I just couldn't let Elias die. Now I'm on the train with her best friend, Crystal. We sit in silence at the breakfast table. I have found that bacon is really quite tasty.

"Should we....be allies?" Crystal asks.

I shrug. "Sure." I hadn't really thought out allies yet, but I suppose I should. The first time we have contact with all of the other tributes is when we're training. The days are going to pass by so quick.

Before I die.

Fettuccini Elfredo's (District 9) P.O.V:

My brother is dead. I simply cannot, and will not, believe it. I watched them shoot him. It just seemed like a dream then, when I was Reaped, and when the cheering started, and when he was killed. I don't know why he thought that I might have a chance of winning. I don't. I might just try to join Linguini early, so that I don't have to hate another person for killing me in the arena. I don't want to fight. I don't want to be in the Hunger Games.

I wonder if there's anything sharp on this train.

A/N: I don't know why, but I hate writing "the train". Lucky for you, I want to keep the story moving!