The Training Center (Day 2)

A/N: Sorry for not updating! 😳 :(

Armada Semper's (District 7) P.O.V:

My name is called. It sounds so wonderful ringing through the air, even in that drone-like voice. "Armada Semper." Arrrrmaaaaadaaa Sssssemmmpppperr. It sounds positively lovely.

I get up and walk into the training room, hands on my hips. The judges or whatever they are called stare at me expectantly. "What?" I ask them.

A man with a hot mustache clears his throat. "You need to show us your skills, Miss Semper."

Finally, someone who actually calls me something decent! It's not Madame, but it's close enough.

"Oh, yeah. That. Sooooooooooo....." They look at me blankly as I stand there talking. "I don't need any skills. I can get other people to hunt for me and protect me and all that other stuff," I wave my hand dismissively. "So, my strategy is to let my alliance take care of everything for me!"

I see all the judges gaping at me. "Excuse me?!" The man with the mustache blinks.

"Ugh, do I really have to really have to repeat it all?" I roll my eyes. "No. Just no. I refuse, it's too much work to actually remember what I said. Anyway, you heard me. I'll be all taken care of."

And with that I turn on my heel and walk out of the Training Center like it's the red carpet Capitol models so beautifully walk down.