The Scores

Anonymous TV Watcher's P.O.V:

The screen clicks on, and the scores are announced.

"From District 1, we have Duke Nachos, with a score of 9, and Alex Fleck, with a score of 8.

"From District 2, we have Rayjay Edrock, with a score of 8, and Emma Sparks, also with a score of 8.

"From District 3, we have Angel Mist, with a score of 7, and Jackson Indigo, with a score of 8.

"From District 4, we have Cop Sesame, with a score of 6, and Gloria Strix, with a score of 8.

"From District 5, we have Dana Thonen, with a score of 8, and Ricardo Sonicare, with a score of 9.

"From 6, we have Selma Frisch, with a score of 7, and Chives Colfer, with a score of 8.

"From 7, we have Highway Scruff, with a score of 6, and Armada Semper, with a shocking score of... 0.

"From District 8, we have Peppermint Hippotang, with a score of 8, Seymour Higgins, with a score of 7.

"From 9, we have Cardinal Swann, with an unexpected score of 7, and Terra Cotta, with a score of 8.

"From District 10, we have Vanilla Peach, with a score of 7, and Linus Flanigan, with a score of 8.

"From District 11, we have Shakita Norton, with a score of 6, and Brett Tinman, with a score of 5.

"And finally, last but not least, from District 12, we have Hunter Junke, with a score of 7, and Tress Passlander, with also score of 7."