Capitol Update: Tributes

Candy Sugarplum's (reporter) P.O.V:

I smile into the camera for the fifth time this Hunger Games.

"Hello, Panem, and Happy Hunger Games! The tributes are in!"

"From District 1, we have Aquaria Wave and Tapp Luck, who called out to his sister during the Reaping!"

"From District 2, we have Eclair Macaron, who took the place of the girl Reaped who was actually dead, and Frenandes French!"

"From District 3, we have Nemesis Green, a rare Career not from 1 or 2, and Malcolm Tsunami!"

"From District 4, we have Ruth Tanget, daughter of a winner and sister of a winner, and Boris Ample!"

"From District 5, we have crazed Sparkle Jackson and Once Hennau!"

"From District 6, we have Silvver Star and Iam Egassap!"

"From District 7, we have Olympia Star, unrelated to Silvver Star, by the way, and Zayn Wrett!"

"From District 8, our new escort Bow Tie chose Zoey Dastra and Ezra Fernandez!"

"From 9, we have optimistic Ari Gray and Alton Black, who likes to have a little fun and amusement!"

"From 10, we have Mystra Kinz, a volunteer for another girl, and Milo Rabbish, who also has an attachment to this girl! Hopefully we will find out more about this when the tributes are interveiwed!"

"From District 11, we have Mistletoe Leefes- what a beautiful name- and Neville Fissh!"

"And finally, from District 12, we have Kat Mellark and Nishan Altima! Let's wish all the tributes luck in the arena! I'm Candy Sugarplum and this was your Capitol update!"

A/N: I'd love to hear your favorites!!