The Plan

A/N: Skippin the train cause I can :3
#Bowlicia SHIP IT
IF YOU STEAL THIS PART I AM GOING TO DAMN RAGE ÒÓ
and this is why I don't insert Felicia's description anymore ||

Felicia Featherfowl's (currently living in the Capitol in secret after acting as Tress Passlander in Hunger Games, due to Haley and Victor, who rescued from President Snow after she survived the Hunger Games the first time as Gretchen Tittle, girl who committed suicide, after being unhappy with the Games as an escort) P.O.V:

A knock comes on my apartment door. I freeze. Could it be Snow, coming to get me? Did he find out I'm back here at my apartment? Oh no. Shit, no. I don't want to go through that again at all.

Then I manage to calm myself down. The knock was gentle. Kind. Not banging, tough, 'open the door now or else' knock. So there's only one person it could possibly be. The only one I told that I was back.

I slowly rise from my bed, where I had been contemplating the whole situation I had been in and previously had been in. It took quite a long time to completely go through again, beginning at that first awful Reaping this year. It's not the time for me to restart the whole process in my head, though, now that he's here.

I peer through the peephole on my door, just to make sure. I see his blue eye staring back at me, that blue eye that is so diverse that I could never mistake it for anyone else's. I whip the door open and embrace him in a hug in what must have been less than a second.

"Mr. Tie. What brings you here?" I whisper playfully into his ear.

"Oh, just a friendly visit, Ms. Feathersfowl. I thought I'd stop by while I was in town." I can feel Bow's smile.

I gently pull back a little, so I can see his face, leaving my arms around his neck. "That's just fine, Mr. Tie, but I'm afraid that my apartment is not suited for company at this moment. Perhaps we could take a walk to yours, the grand, luxurious penthouse on the rich side of the Capitol that makes this place seem like a garbage dump?"

I knew his answer would be yes. It always was. "Oh, Felicia, stop exaggerating. It's not that great," He smiles at me, and I smile back. We both know how much bigger and fancier his place is than mine, or any average Capitol home, for that matter. I'm so happy to see Bow. So, so happy.

"Give me a minute, Mr. Tie, and I will be ready for the ride. Please, step inside while I quickly get ready," I finally let go of Bow and motion for his to join me inside. I shut the door firmly behind us. Nobody, not even my neighbors, can know I exsist.

I quickly scurry down the hallway to my bedroom and stand in front of the full-sized mirror to check my appearance. I quickly do my hair up in a rather messy bun, for my standards. My hair, normally red with streaks of white in it, is still dyed back from when Haley- that bitch- disguised me as the girl from 12 and sent me into the Hunger Games. The dye is starting to fade, so my hair is a combination of black, white, and little flecks of red. Not unlike a calico cat.

I adjust my blouse, admire my black skirt and fishnet tights, and fetch my gray-green scarf to add to the look. I have only a touch of makeup, and barely any jewelry except some diamond stud earrings. Plain and boring by Capitol standards. Quite boring. But I find that when I'm with Bow, I'd rather be myself than cover everything original up with crazy outfits and abundant jewelry and superfluous makeup. This way, I'm just me.

I slip on some black flats and then practically skip out to Bow. He grins at me, and as I reach him, he takes my hand in his. We quietly exit the apartment and head down to the streets.

Bow's apartment is basically on the other side of the Capitol, so instead of a long walk, we take the subway. When I,m with Bow, I don't even care if someone recognizes me. I'm just happy he's there. The ride isn't long, as the trains go really fast here, and neither Bow nor I say a word. But it's a comfortable silence, with us holding hands and my head leaning against his shoulder. It's also not safe to talk with the few other- crazy- people riding the subway at midnight. Not that we're crazy, of course. It's what we do.

It's about fifteen minutes from the time we left when Bow opens the door to his apartment for me, smiling. As soon as he shuts it behind himself, he says, "I missed you, Felicia. So, so much. But I have a plan."

I tilt my head inquiringly at him as he walks into his kitchen and prepares each of us a glass of the least popular drink around- Pretty Fizzy Pink Pop. However, it's our favorite, and just cause nobody else drinks it doesn't mean we can't. After all, we only need each other.

Bow hands me a glass with the pink drink. I take a small sip and immediately feel the fireworks exploding just from the smallest taste. Pretty Fizzy is right. I love it.

We stand at the floor-to-ceiling window that looks out over the Capitol in the living room. It's absolutely stunning, with all the bright lights twinkling and dancing in the dark night. The stars above us and twinkling and dancing, too. What a beautiful night. Though I know that behind all this, the beautifulness is but an illusion and there is evil, terrible evil.

"I have a plan," Bow repeats.

I glance at him, standing next to me. "Continue."

He continues. "We're going to rescue the tributes for the final Games. There won't be one winner of the 150th Hunger Games, there'll be twenty four. The Games won't be finished."

I hear the crash of glass at my feet and realized I just dropped my drink in shock. "WE ARE?!" He nods. "Why?!"

We both go to clean up the mess, but continue talking. Bow shrugs. "We both hate the Games. We both hate the Capitol. This'll make them mad. I'd say that's pretty satisfying, don't you think?" He grins idiotically.

I find myself grinning, too. "And how exactly are we planning on getting the tributes out of the arena?"

"We're going to District 13, getting a hovercraft, and bringing them all back there." Bow explains further. We finish cleaning up the mess, with me mopping up the drink and him cleaning up the glass. I give him one last final question.

"Are you sure you're ready to join the gang of most-wanted criminals?" I ask, my eyes twinkling.

"Of course. I already love spending time with them," Bow answers, smiling.

"Good," I smile. "Cause you'll be one. Now I think I need sometime to think this over and plan it, if you don't mind," I say, making my way towards the door. I'm having trouble contemplating how all of this is going to work out. How are we going to get to District 13? Will they let us have a hovercraft? How will we know where the arena is? Will the tributes even want to come? "See you soon, Bow."

Right as I reach the door, a hand grabs my wrist. Bow swivels me back around to face him, pulling me close. "No," he whispers. "Stay."

And with that one word, hanging in the air, we kiss.