Chapter 396: Impeaching the Prince, Fufu Joke!

Several great families plus the Nether Dark Guard Iron Armored Guard made a vigorous disturbance for a night, not surprisingly, in the early dynasty, including the emperor, most of the courtiers were wearing a pair of black panda eyes, and the officials impeached them one after another, especially the Qingping Wang Fufu, the emperor pretended to call out Shen Da to ask, Shen Da only a sister disappeared and fooled the past, whether they believe it or not, anyway, they believe it themselves.

"Your Majesty, the minister has the essence!"

Just to impeach them, most of the early dynasty has passed, plus their battle of wits and courage with the emperor, and half an hour is gone, seeing that the early dynasty is about to end, Jingzhaofu Yin bowed out, and the emperor with a bad face glanced at him coldly: "Should you impeach them too?"

This is obviously impossible, impeaching others is a matter for the imperial historians, unless they make a human life on the ground of the imperial city, and the emperor is clearly still angry.

"No, Your Majesty, yesterday Weichen's Jingzhao Mansion received an anonymous report, the content is really a little tricky, the minister does not dare to make a judgment, please ask Your Majesty to take a look."

Jing Zhaofu Yin bowed and handed over a file with both hands, and the emperor frowned almost uncheckably, and Yang An, who received the hint from his eyes, went down and took the file.

"Touch!"

Without waiting for all the contents of the dossier, the emperor slapped the arm of the dragon chair, raised his head, and stared at the fifth prince Qin Yuntian, who was puzzled by the doubts of the brain, and couldn't understand what happened at all, just when the emperor was about to attack, the attendant of the criminal department who received Qin Yunshen's hint also bowed: "Your Majesty, the minister also has a play."

"Tomorrow!"

The emperor was in a hurry to deal with Qin Yuntian, and there was no time to listen to his report, but the attendant of the Criminal Department bowed down and said to himself: "Your Majesty clearly inspected, a month ago the minister received a piece of paper that the magnate forcibly enclosed the land and caused human life, out of prudent considerations, the minister did not immediately file a case for investigation, but sent someone to quietly go to find it, and now the human evidence and material evidence are all in hand, and I hope that Your Majesty will take a look."

After speaking, the criminal attendant knelt down and presented the file with both hands.

"Enclosure of magnates?"

This is no small matter.

The emperor can only temporarily press the patience full of anger, let Yang An take the file up, many people in the civil and military officials are nervous, some things are tacit, there are many people who forcibly enclose the land, but those who dare to enclose the land, most of them are powerful, no one dares to report and expose, even if there is a human life, the local magistrates are perfunctory, and the lives of the people are often worthless in this kind of thing.

"Touch!"

"Qin Yuntian!"

After reading the file, the emperor shot up, and the roar resounded throughout the Golden Luan Hall, and the civil and military officials were afraid to tremble, and Qin Yuntian, who was named, trembled in his heart, and reflexively knelt on the ground: "Father Emperor!"

"You... Good deeds you've done..."

Holding two files, the emperor's fingers pointed at him tremblingly, the corners of his mouth trembled, and his rapidly rising chest showed that his anger was still rising.