Chapter 350: Countermeasures

It has been a while since the State of Chu destroyed the country, but the follow-up to the annexation of the State of Chu by the State of Xia is far more difficult than the war, Pei Yuanxian Shen Da, and even Xiang Qing are occasionally pulled to help deal with government affairs, as early as that day when Xiang Qing came to the royal palace for the marriage of Xiao Zhuozi and Jing Xiran, Pei Yuanxian confessed everything to him, and he did not express his position at that time, but at the same time that Lin'an Houfu agreed to the marriage, it also said that the entire Lin'an Houfu was willing to stand on their side.

Hearing Shaking Guang's report, Pei Yuanxian Shenda immediately put down the official business he was dealing with and returned to Qingpingju together to discuss countermeasures with them.

"You guys say, if King Lingyang's family dies halfway, will the emperor blame Jing Shizi, and to what extent?"

The first level of the official university crushed people, the emperor has a great convenience in identity, which also indirectly led to what they did are a little restrained, the four of them discussed for half an hour did not think of a perfect plan, until Shen Liang, who was silent for a while, suddenly raised his head and looked at them one by one, and died and came to life, if they can master the scale, maybe they can avoid this catastrophe just right.

Pei Yuanxian and Shen Dafufu glanced at each other, and after a little hesitation, he said with a rare seriousness: "Maybe this method is really feasible, the emperor ordered Xiran to escort the Lingyang Wang family to the imperial city for trial, just to let him come back as soon as possible and reward him before their marriage, at most tomorrow, the news of Lingyang City's great victory, Xiran's first merit should spread, when the time comes, we will make this matter as big as possible, so that everyone in the imperial city knows, Xiran has made great achievements, When everything is ready, immediately send someone to intercept and kill the Lingyang royal family who escorted back to the imperial city, if necessary, you can also make Xiran suffer a little injury, so that even if the emperor is angry, because of the leisurely mouth, at most, it will only be worth the merit and take away the general's seal. 

The title of general does not matter to a marquis or not, not to mention that they have not only won one or two generals from the beginning.

"Well, but it has to be interlocked, and you can't go wrong with each other."

Shen Da nodded in agreement, his face was still a little grim, after all, this is also related to his future, Liang Liang is right, once the emperor tears this gap, in the future, their backyard will not think about cleanliness, even if it is not a marriage, the woman rewarded by the emperor, can not be beaten or killed, can not be dealt with, just think of the backyard with their existence, he is all kinds of panicked in his heart.

"Since Wang Ye and brother agree, let's plan the details."

While speaking, Shen Liang looked at them one by one again, and after making sure that none of them had any objections, he continued: "I have asked Yuan Shao to inform Jing Shizi to temporarily delay the time to return to Beijing, before acting, we must make the emperor feel that his plan is seamless, and no one can detect it, just like last time he wanted to frame me as a demon, first of all, regarding the spread of news, I have a proposal, it is better to let Xiao Zhuozi come out, we will come up with a sum of money, Let Xiao Zhuozi in the shop on the grounds of his fiancé's meritorious service, flatter the daily cloth with great fanfare, if nothing else, it only takes one day, the news is enough to spread to everyone.

"This can have, if we operate secretly, the news spreads too fast, it will inevitably cause the suspicion of the person in the palace, if it is Huaiyang waiting for the horse, and it seems a little deliberate, Xiao Zhuozi is undoubtedly the best candidate, he is young and impulsive, and he is Xiran's fiancée, his fiancé has made great achievements, as the second son of Houfu, he celebrates a lot, it is normal, with your reputation in the imperial city now, It is estimated that it will take less than a day to spread throughout the entire Imperial City.